Return to Amish

>Leave their loved-ones and community behind forever so they can "explore" the world ie. wear revealing clothes, use make-up, become a slave to consumerism, etc
Youtube comments:
>YAAASSSS INDUHPENDENT QWEEENZZZ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97.16K)

How do i get an amish wife bros?

be born Amish and grow up in an Amish community

wh*te women are ugly dogs lol

We had a rumspringa dude come through our summer camp one year. He hated us and went back early.

just grab one how are they gonna catch you with a horse and buggy lol

>He hated us
Why did he hate you guys?

Why are Amish women so hot bros?

Attached: 1574177289450.jpg (1920x1080, 289.72K)

YouTube commenters always pat themselves on the back while typing, they're legitimate scum

Youre probably into natural looking women

IF YOU COME TO VISIT YOU'LL BE BORED TO TEARS WE HAVEN'T EVEN PAID THE PHONE BILL IN 300 YEARS

Attached: amish.jpg (1007x733, 70.25K)

German heritage with no racemixing plus they don't ruin their skin with chemicals.

amish women average like 15k steps/day

Because they haven't been tainted by the degeneracy of today's society... yet

Attached: 9-7.jpg (1464x1736, 125.12K)

If being amish is so good why are you here shitposting?

Most of them aren't fat when they're young though there are a few exceptions like in OP's image.

I was born in the feminist, gay side of humanity.

Then go be Amish somewhere

I wouldnt say its good. I can understand why theyre leaving if they want to do more with their life than just farm and live like its 1820. But this show (as well as Welcome to Plathville) is big on showing these women adopting make-up and wearing revealing outfits as being the path to which they join mainstream society. It would be cool if it was stuff like them going to school and/or getting a unique job or experience they dreamed about, instead its just them doing shallow shit.

>jews make a show about shiksas
>portray them as good for nothing except being whores
shock

as an amish, hope these cunts never come back

Attached: 1629677671522.jpg (720x720, 187.79K)

I can get that but it's TLC, I'm not sure what you expected desu.

I can't I also can't ride a bike I guess riding a bike is fucking dumb huh

Never have I watched this show but the premise sounds kiked

>see these religious youths? we will expose them to globohomo and break them!

vile stuff

>as an amish

Attached: 1643971807771.jpg (1036x1098, 195.22K)

its literally just that

Amish are allowed to experience 1st world american degeneracy when they turn 18 if they want, their families let them loose and they have no obligation to return.

people who don't return to amish society after this are non-existent

>he doesn’t know about the Amish mafia
Big mistake noob.

We weren't his brand of Christian and one of our bunk mates pantsed him on the first night.

You have no idea what an actual mafia is and your ignorance is laughable

Attached: images - 2022-02-05T192124.730.jpg (500x500, 41.67K)

>Amish are allowed to experience 1st world american degeneracy when they turn 18 if they want, their families let them loose
none of this is true

How many of your posts on this sight? If it's higher than 60% of the I think you might have a crush

my landlord is one of the ones that broke off from it, fixed up some properties with amish super powers and never looked back at amish life, so not a very convincing argument for either of you

A lot of it is fake anyway.

esl?

it's called rumspringa and it stems from the amish themselves. they get a taste of english life to see if they're devoted to the church or not.

Huh? Denying the existence of rumspringa?

Attached: chudddsd.gif (570x537, 67.89K)

they do and they cam choose to come back or never speak to any of them ever again.

Almost everyone ends up coming back because they realize they're not at all prepared to live in the outside world in terms of both education and experience, and most of them can only do menial work and live in poverty without access to the capital (i.e. farm, land, equipment, animal stock, etc.) of their wider family network.