We are witnessing the dawn of a new era of kino. Remember you were here at the beginning

We are witnessing the dawn of a new era of kino. Remember you were here at the beginning
youtu.be/py6c5NaHeB8

Attached: A5EF4174-866F-4B33-A98D-B6FB86D2F506.jpg (836x521, 74.58K)

Gay

not clicking your link but if you're talking about chinkino I agree

Chinkino? Like Dredd? Any more chin kino recs?

Attached: karl-urban-as-judge-dredd-in-dredd-2012-3.jpg (1920x816, 205.58K)

It's honestly pretty impressive and I've found myself eagerly awaiting YouTube videos. That hasn't happened since like 2012

Everything about it is excellent. Even I think the backrooms are a silly zoomer meme but this kid took it and made zoomer kino.

Remember, when you were 16 you were spending hours a night trying to find new genres of hentai to masturbate to. This kid is actually doing when 99% of every wannabe filmmaker here says they could do.

no chinese kino, or chink kino

Attached: whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-park-min-young.gif (498x210, 1.02M)

Can someone explain why they are wearing Sandals

Oh god no it's a
HECKING
BECKING
LIMINAL SPAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: zoomtard.png (434x327, 54.61K)

He blew up about a year ago, with the vid in picr

Attached: wdtmbt.jpg (430x412, 13.1K)

It's treat time in the common area now, boomer. You can shuffle on over there at any point. Don't forget to put on your slippers.

OH GOD OH NO
THE ROOM IS... LE EMPTY

Attached: berniewojak.jpg (800x450, 26.19K)

get this it's an episode of spongebob but something inappropriate happens and the character looks at you and you get cursed and you have to live in the liminal space with slenderman fr fr fr bros no cap it's sus

Gross, stop posting trannies

Again, this is older than dirt.
A stupid post from /X/ that quickly ballooned, and then popped when they got bored adding a billion more floors to the original idea.
Why are normies the ones who get so exited from dried up old leftovers from 4chin?

It's already boring.

What's up with zoomers suddenly discovering the leftover scraps of /x/? They did the same thing with SCP as well.

Attached: 1642472264325.jpg (557x637, 74.91K)

scp is an excellent example of the importance of gatekeeping

Same shit happened to SCP

>t.retarded zoomer
horror is dead and its thanks to you

They aren't. Why is every cunt on this website fucking blind

no need to be so upset my sandal wearing zoomer friend

Attached: 1643938918685.jpg (2560x1920, 556.56K)

Cringe af no cap

youtube link ... looks around Am I in 2017?