This is the first movie in like the last 10 years or so that I am actually hyped about

This is the first movie in like the last 10 years or so that I am actually hyped about

Tell me how I am wrong and how this movie's gonna be shit.

Attached: awdawdad.jpg (728x1080, 59.01K)

You aren’t wrong

I’m sorry but it will be too kino

>I’m sorry but it will be too kino

I wanna believe that, but I already got burt by watching the VVItch, and to lesser extent the lighthouse, and only signs we have that this movie's gonna be better is the trailer and the indication that in this one there's actually going to be a story as opposed to whatever the fuck the vvitch, and, to lesser extent, the lighthouse, were

Oh no

You’re retarded :( I hope you can still enjoy this movie though!

fuck off

Attached: 2022-02-05 23_56_37-The Witch (2015) - IMDb — Mozilla Firefox.png (1549x235, 14.93K)

>imdb
lol

imdb is mostly when it comes to regular movies, it's consistently wrong when its ranking either obscure (for amerimutt normies) films, or super-turbo-normie stuff like Marvel & Nolan stuff, as well as decently-shot feel good movies (the shawshank redemption)

The VVitch was neither, and the 6.9 rating was pretty much spot-on imo

>hurfdurf website must give movie a billion out of 10 or it's no le kinorino!!!!!
You really are retarded. Please learn to make your own judgments.

mostly right*

Oh I made my own judgements about the Vvitch, if you follow through the conversation from its start, all I am saying is that I am not the only one who didn't like that movie

If you like Eggers, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I found The Witch and The Lighthouse to be underwhelming and overhyped but I get the appeal.

I feel like the main problems were in the story department, which is why I am hyped for this movie, since it sounds like they at least understood the issues of the first two movies and changed a few things in that department

Why bring up pleb opinions at all? Horror and scifi are notoriously pleb disliked. People with taste were blown away by the witch, just accept that.

>People with taste were blown away by the witch, just accept that.
Great arguments you've got here. Filtered.

It's capeshit for Amerimutts that idolize snowniggers.

>Hmmm how can I derail this thread with my obsession of Americans?

The Witch was good.

Attached: 1622411160673.webm (720x432, 2.19M)

What was the point of that movie again?

should be kino but its only the trailer I bet you its a bait and switch but hey I never buy media anyway so what the fuck do I care kek

Attached: northman.webm (1022x500, 1.47M)

cute girl gets possesserinod by devil goat

I'm gonna watch it in the theater and it WILL be comfy

the witch was garbage, lighthouse was excellent, but the trailer for northman does not have me very interested
seems to be mostly braindead choreographed fight scenes, but i still have some hope