Halo TV Show

They had ONE job. ONE JOB.

Attached: cortangpo.jpg (515x1030, 40.11K)

well actually 2 but whatever

explain

Attached: cortanaactor.jpg (500x354, 137.59K)

Yeah right. In 2022 having a curvy good looking character? We live in the age of nigger worship
I’m genuinely surprised they even managed to get away with it back in 2012

why is she white

Imagine

Attached: H4.webm (980x1010, 3M)

Fuck off coomers
real and best cortana is CE and Reach

H4 Cortana had the best body, but I think her kinda plain face is what seals the deal for me.

Attached: cortana abuse.jpg (640x760, 54.48K)

See? You give LGBTQAIP+ crowd an inch, next thing you know they are saying things like 'real and best cortana is CE and Reach'.

Cortana is not meant to be coomer garabadge

>They had ONE job. ONE JOB.

Attached: 1522229959919.png (415x274, 22.15K)

i like halo 1 the best, that includes cortana. she used to be all colorful and shit.

I want her toes in my mouth

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm based.

Hollywood doesn't pander to gamers, they pander to spinsters, they just bought the ip to make it more recognizable but at the end, they want to reclaim every piece of media for their own roastie audience

Halo experts, can someone explain why they didn't go with a more 'direct' sequel to Halo Guardians for this game?

Having all the shit that happened afterword explained via exposition just feels like a letdown.

If they wanted reboot they should have done it for the seventh game so you've got two separate trilogies.

Attached: nrEpzWY86sMnMvr6LgTSmi.jpg (3310x1862, 1.33M)

Yes, she is. And the ones you prefer are blockheaded textbook trannies.

We need a line up of all the Cortana.

She truly peaked in Halo 4

Attached: Cortana.png (800x616, 443.54K)

because everyone hated it

I kind of liked Cortana's crazy asian woman look in 5.

Attached: q8sqi2cbbykwsfi0qujx.png (1280x720, 573.27K)

What does she look like in the show? I haven't paid attention.
As a SP game I agree, Halo 1 was great. halo 2 was peak for having bros over in splitscreen though. Playing on Ascension in a 4 way death match was pure kino.

I'm unsure of what happened after Bungie stopped making them though, I haven't played a single 343 game and have no plans on doing so.