This faggot was the worst version of Sherlock Holmes of all. He is nasty and if ignorant and hateful...

This faggot was the worst version of Sherlock Holmes of all. He is nasty and if ignorant and hateful. He has none of the qualities which make a good Sherlock. Sherlock isna caring person despite being above everyone.
It vexes me this is considered the best Sherlock. It's total wrong

Attached: jeremy 1.jpg (788x1000, 125.23K)

Nice bait.

He was a piece of shit druggy.

The best Sherlock. Plebs need not reply

Attached: cushing.jpg (836x1000, 117.24K)

I'm being 100% serious. I'm watching it right now and was reminded to post this. Infuriating how he plays him. Totally wrong. He gets not one thing right about Sherlock

I don't agree. but then I haven't seen it for a while. I think he was the closest to the pulp fiction Holmes

He looked like Sherlock but definitely didn't act like him

I will fucking fight you

Then who has? Do you prefer the precocious manlet in Jonny Lee's? The savant autist in Cumberbatch's Sherlock? The manlet magician played by RDJ?

That’s not Bendywendy Cumberland.

1. Vasily Livanov
2. Peter Cushing
I don't really care about the rest

anyone got a torrent for this series?

The Michael Caine retard one was good

Wasn’t he sick at one point? He got really skinny

Anyway the best Sherlock Holmes is Robert Downey JR he stayed true to the character while also making him an action hero like Indiana Jones pretty based

I've never heard of Livanov so I'll look into him now, thanks. I don't understand why you didn't articulate what a good Holmes is supposed to be

when do we get a black trans Sherlock???

Shut Up, they'll hear you.

OP here. See. We agree

"ahem*
The best

Attached: holmes1.0.jpg (600x300, 52.22K)

>It vexes me this is considered the best Sherlock.
Is it considered the best Sherlock? The people I talk to usually pick Basil Rathbone or Peter Cushing.

Usually it's comberbatch