They're just flexing their cgi

They're just flexing their cgi

Attached: 1613476634925.png (1920x800, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bC3uH4Xw4Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NIGHT NIGHT GROGU

Attached: F2532FF1-DCF8-430E-B936-19200061B780.jpg (1280x720, 58.88K)

No shit. That episode was test to see how the public would react to heavy involvement of a deaged/CG character which so far has been extremely positive. I'd say expect them to keep pushing this harder instead of just being for short scenes like Michael Douglas in Ant Man or Tarkin in Rogue One and more to full fledged deep fake characters.

They still have a ways to go, the voice doesn't sync up quite right at times and overall the mouth movements are odd in a lot of scenes.

you joke but it will happen

hell yea, I mean sw invented cgi so

weird flex, but ok

Imagine the deepfakes they could make

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135.86K)

How are they going to reassassinate his character?

Easy, by giving him a series

It's like 1983 Mark Hammil traveled in time

Attached: 1592511115613.jpg (422x347, 24.36K)

>How are they going to reassassinate his character?
If the choice that he gave Baby Yeed was an unironic test, they made him into a fucking moron.

the temple being built is the same one that was burning in TFA, its already done

They should actually pull a Lucas and fix those old scenes in Rogue One and Mando season 2 finale.

they're going to reboot the sequel trilogy by deaging mark and harrison and have a stand in for fisher aren't they

Grogu puts on the chainmail but then forcepulls the saber and cuts off Luke's balls and hops into Mando's starfighter, thus preparing him for his later decisions in life.

I'll be the first one to shit on Disney and nu wars. I hate just about everything the mouse has done with SW but they really did get young look right.

>OH N-

Attached: 1628708356818.png (1400x800, 2.59M)

they literally hired a deepfake guy from youtube so they're going all in. and that dialogue had to be ai made too, no way it was that stilted on purpose.

it looks like shit, though

Who?

''A popular deepfake YouTuber who goes by the name “Shamook” announced this month in the comments section of one of his videos that he joined the team over at Lucasfilm’s Industrial Light and Magic. IndieWire has now confirmed the hiring with Lucasfilm''

youtu.be/bC3uH4Xw4Xo

That guy who your mom fucks

>Harrison Ford if he looked nothing like Harrison Ford

My mom is dead

did you miss the snoke shit in the last mando season? it's all setting up for jake/kylo to kill his students all over again. Grogu taking the mithril and abandoning the force except to occasionally pass mando the tv remote is the best possible outcome

It still looks miles better than it did at the end of Mando Season2.

it works in places, but needs to be constructed from the start to facilitate the process. its going to be rough as its new but i'd rather they start now and get past that learning curve. luke still looks rough but he's definitely better between season 1 and 2. i just hope the drop the snyth voice shit, and get impersinators instead, lukes dialogue was rough