"Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made." - J. R. R...

"Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Attached: lotr_rings_of_power.jpg (1200x629, 87.72K)

>Are they Men he has ruined, or has he blended the races of Orcs and Men? That would be a black evil!

>Amazon's LOTR series is actually what would happen if Sauron won and it's all an alt history propaganda retelling

KINO

Attached: 131243241234.jpg (298x387, 16.26K)

He was talking about satan.

>trannies will respond to this saying it's not a real expression by the author

Attached: 1639550437666.jpg (1024x1024, 176.84K)

TIME TO CRY YOU LITTLE WHITE SHIT

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_058a5836-f197-11e8-86cb-a1db889448ed.jpg (1237x1855, 214.9K)

Good is bigoted

Attached: Lord of the Rings Cast.png (976x924, 1.97M)

Was tolkien a chud?

Attached: 911.jpg (680x740, 96.25K)

Tolkien literally said that the worst race of all would be a mix between chinks and niggers:

>In a private letter, Tolkien describes orcs as:

>squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes: in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types.

Attached: Tokio.jpg (412x554, 65.83K)

So wrong
TopRight Elves
TopLeft Dwarves
BottomLeft Orcs
BottomRight Men

>worst race
excuse me, blasians are goat

Attached: CZcwJ4nWEAY-7b5.jpg (510x680, 62.87K)

They commit advanced crimes

Hot.

The orcs are germans.

The New Shadow was an incomplete sequel (approximately 13 pages) to The Lord of the Rings that J.R.R. Tolkien quickly abandoned. It is set in the time of Eldarion, Aragorn's son, approximately 105 years after the Fall of the Dark Tower. In it is mentioned the Dark Tree, and two new characters: Saelon and Borlas.

The only published versions of the story make up the sixteenth chapter of Christopher Tolkien's The Peoples of Middle-earth, in Part Four. The following chapter is Tal-Elmar, another unfinished story of his father's.

In May of 1964, Tolkien commented on The New Shadow:

>"I did begin a story placed about 100 years after the Downfall, but it proved both sinister and depressing. Since we are dealing with Men, it is inevitable that we should be concerned with the most regrettable feature of their nature: their quick satiety with good. So that the people of Gondor in times of peace, justice and prosperity, would become discontented and restless — while the dynasts descended from Aragorn would become just kings and governors — like Denethor or worse. I found that even so early there was an outcrop of revolutionary plots, about a centre of secret Satanistic religion; while Gondorian boys were playing at being Orcs and going around doing damage. I could have written a 'thriller' about the plot and its discovery and overthrow — but it would have been just that. Not worth doing."
―from The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter to Colin Bailey

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 6.39K)

>Satanistic
Like them worshipping Sauron or Melkor?

After finding out about the black hobbit I completely abandoned even the slight amount of hype I had for the show.

If it was a hobbit thousands of years before hobbits existed in the timeline it would just be bad fanfic. Being a bad fanfic by itself wouldn’t stop me from watching. But making the hobbit black, that’s where I’m forced to drop the show. Why? Because it exposes the producers being an enemy to straight whites and using the show to convey their attack against me culturally and also at a social level as well. Basically, the show is a vehicle for enemy propaganda and I have NO desire to subject myself to it.

Hes in heaven now. Away from the black hands.

Attached: 1621687686475.jpg (640x916, 152.82K)

Amazon btfo

>I wonder (if we survive this war) if there will be any niche, even of sufferance, left for reactionary back numbers like me (and you). The bigger things get the smaller and duller or flatter the globe gets. It is getting to be all one blasted little provincial suburb. When they have introduced American sanitation, morale-pep, feminism, and mass production throughout the Near East, Middle East, Far East, U.S.S.R., the Pampas, el Gran Chaco, the Danubian Basin, Equatorial Africa, Hither Further and Inner Mumbo land, Gondhwanaland, Lhasa, and the villages of darkest Berkshire, how happy we shall be. At any rate it ought to cut down travel. There will be nowhere to go. So people will (I opine) go all the faster. Col. Knox says ⅛ of the world's population speaks 'English', and that is the biggest language group. If true, damn shame – say I. May the curse of Babel strike all their tongues till they can only say 'baa baa'. It would mean much the same. I think I shall have to refuse to speak anything but Old Mercian

Now this is what I call really, really good looking!

Fatigue is reaching critical levels.

It's funny because that same empathy you make fun is the reason niggers are not longer under chains

You just proved his point

Attached: z19976ykzgd71.png (640x320, 211.83K)