Courtroom scene

>courtroom scene
>"I'll allow it, but you better be going somewhere with this"

Attached: 1631562472924.png (327x137, 56.37K)

>"Your honor, Elliot Page is an actor and therefore all his threads are on topic"

>Can't you stop it?
>No, but i can slow it down.

>Your honor, as you can see, precedent has been established for the Warwick Davis case.

>"Motion to free chris watts from prison but inflate him like a big balloon every 15 minutes, your honor"

>your plan is crazy
>so crazy it just might work

Attached: 1550898556549.jpg (428x424, 16.04K)

Your honor, Blacked is a legitimate Television & Film genre and an artform that should be allowed to have discussion on Any Forums

>courtroom scene
>defendant walks around the courtroom

Attached: 1605430264129.jpg (717x819, 46.49K)

>courtroom scene
>ORDER! ORDER!
>Mr. Birdman, you better have a DAAAMN good explanation for all this!

>You're on thin ice councilor

>as you can see, here is a picture of a chud with pink hair and makeup hanging from a noose
>therefore this means you will never be a woman

>YES THEY DESERVED THEIR BANS, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL

Attached: 1642389957371.png (443x523, 29.66K)

>your honour, this girl is an actress, therefore all the threads where anons do nothing but post pictures of her and simp for her are on topic and CANNOT be deleted

>”we can break for lunch or you can go ahead right now”
>”if it’s alright your honor, I’d like to give my opening statement now. I won’t take up as much of your time as the prosecution did.”

>courtroom scene
>antagonist admits evil deeds in a fit of rage

As long as coomerbait threads get nuked and bans get metered out, they're alright with me.

>BRING IN THE DANCING LOBSTERS

Attached: POOPe haha LOL.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

>all non-frens are hereby held in contempt of court

> As I stated before your Honor, the jannytranny is the one who spams sheboon threads

based janny

>lawyer loses it, calls the other lawyer and judge corrupt, guaranteeing the evil defendant gets off on a mistrial

Attached: 1619368966927.gif (448x400, 188.23K)

Your honor, I move to dismiss on the grounds that my peer here is clearly retarded