Atheism is.... le bad

>atheism is.... le bad

Attached: raisedbykeks.jpg (183x275, 7.4K)

it is

Attached: atheistjak2.png (1377x837, 533.65K)

Did you miss the part religious people (mithraists) destroyed Earth by their weapon of mass destruction? Both sides are bad and good.

You are one angry tranny user.

based dogshit defender

Well duh, god is actually real in the show

The show is still smarter and more interesting than 95% of shlock.

It's still not obvious though. Maybe it's polytheistic situation, maybe it's gnosticism, maybe somethinf else. Actually Sol kinda reminds me Satan in the show, him using a snake, for example.

Yes, it is

it was mithraics who nuked the planet though

That's not what happened though. The atheists lost the war and destroyed the planet out of spite, which is something people who don't believe in objective morality would do.

Huh might actually watch this show now

the mithraics nuked it retard

No, they didn't. Necromancers made irreparable damage.

The Mithraics won the war with superior technology, they wanted the planet which is why the atheists destroyed it.

keep in mind the source and power of the necromancers is a mystery to the developers too

Attached: 130304rd-religion-shirt-_g0g5019final4.jpg (1242x1021, 106.54K)

Someone a couple of months ago put it pretty well, that the show isn't against religions or any beliefs so much as it is against zealotry and dogmatic ideals.
Both the Mithraic and Atheist factions are wholly pretty bad, but the people who may be a part of either aren't necessarily.
And then you have Based Agnostic Chad, Campion.

>originalsci fi Kino with subtle ancient roman and christian mythologies
>1 thread
>meanwhile 20 threads about a tranny show with trannies for trannies
nuke the board

Looks like only 10 people liked the season 1 finale HAHAHAHAHAHHA.
There literally no chance this gets a third season.

Attached: RaisedByWolves2.png (1864x961, 3.21M)

I quite like this show, even rewatched season one again in preparation for season 2. Then in the first 5 minutes we see that awful CGI and that scared the shit out of me that it was going to be awful. What the fuck were they thinking? I know they don’t have the highest budget but my god, I’ve seen better cgi in the 80s. This is like a students first render