Who would win in a remake?

Who would win in a remake?
Also it would be kino as fuck ngl

Attached: Untitled.png (2266x772, 2.52M)

>a fucking ramp

A FUCKING RAMP

Really can't wait till the next war so NATO can destroy Russia and their commie allies. Kick those fuckets back to the antartic.

its pretty obvious that if russia ever decided to start a war they wouldn't get past Poland before their military would get obliterated, but war like that would still have no winners user

I'm not sure Russia would just go quietly. The days of the memes of Russia having 1 submarine in dry dock is long past. They have 5 very capable subs that we know of. And a lot of nukes. So check your ambitions for st Petersburg.

Now the Ukraine issue is totally different and just a political football. Not withstanding pre 1990s history. But the whole promise of NATO, but then renigging. And the Obama cia coup of the 2014 election. And do we really want them in NATO? After turkey just acts like Muslim barbarians?

This is what diplomats do.

unironically this
fewer russians is a win

This isn't Any Forums, talk about my movie idea or gtfo of my thread, also if I adapt it (I'm a famous director whose name rhythms with Bistopher Bolan) and it works out I will give you 5% of the first weekend opening profits.
Also the good guys will be the French, led by Admiral pic related (who was born in Paris), there will be a scene of her throwing a nigger disrespected some officer into the sea to be made an example of.
The bad guys will be the bong carrier but with its entire fleet of destroyers, etc... and they will all get rekt by Waifu pic related, the admiral is going to be Idris Elba.

Attached: Elizabeth-Debicki-Pants-Pics-695x1024.jpg (695x1024, 102.49K)

MH-17
Russian election of 2012
Kursk
Based Alexi Navalny

Attached: putin8.jpg (435x448, 38.79K)

You have to genuinely want to see the end of the world if you want a proper war with Russia. Their nuke subs are something that if people truly internalized how dangerous they were would keep everyone waking up from nightmares several times a week. Even if you somehow first-striked the entire country into glass, they'd still take out your major cities.

Well the UK has two of those carriers, and they're bigger than the French one which seems to always be in dry dock with its nuclear engine. Also the F-35b is CUTE.

Attached: 1549424479901.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

*Is cute while observing you're ir signatures from 400 miles away*

Yes.

Attached: 1552092234187.webm (1280x720, 496.99K)

ships stopped being kino with the advent of carriers, there were some kino battles in ww2 still with just destroyers, cruisers and battleships still but in the modern era everything is missiles both on planes and ships. fucking boring. something like jutland would be kino of the highest order

Wasn't it the Falklands war which was the real last war between two countries going at it properly using ships, aircraft and carriers.

it was missle ships and missle aircraft, personally i think it's too impersonal to make a good story

Attached: Bong captain.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Attached: British raid on Mers-el-Kébir.webm (854x480, 2.45M)

I like the twin island design.

Attached: Mers el-Kébir.webm (854x480, 2.96M)

Ugly heap of shit

carriers can be kino, but only if they have really shit aircraft that means the carrier itself has to be close to the battle. Think back to WW2 where you had shit like the enterprise being reported sunk 3 times only to come back.

Attached: HMS Queen Elizabeth and US carrier group.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

The bants that ended France

Attached: lol.jpg (1434x1523, 977.54K)

>don't speak to me or my son ever again

Attached: Chakri_Naruebet-Kitty_Hawk.jpg (2234x1488, 543.21K)

But imagine the pro that gets it done on that little thing.