This was seriously the best CG work I have ever seen in my entire like, not kidding. How did they do this?

This was seriously the best CG work I have ever seen in my entire like, not kidding. How did they do this?

Attached: luke.jpg (700x746, 74.88K)

(((They))) found the portals and kidnapped Mark Hamill from 1980. They keep him chained in their dungeons.

Attached: The.Book.of.Boba.Fett.S01E06.1080p.WEB.h264-KOGi_snapshot_00.10.35.750.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

They hired a white guy off youtube to join their team. Turns out, when you don't gatekeeping white men from hollywood to reserve spots for untalented women, the product improves. Who'd thunk it???

>They hired a white guy off youtube to join their team
Yeah, bullshit.

Unironically perfect. Credit where credit is due

I think they stopped trying to 100% CGI it, and instead use the face tech that uses Hamil's Return of the Jedi face. Just a more elaborate version of Deep-fakes.

Very carefully

what level of cumskin reactionary propaganda are you on my dude

are you retarded? A simple google search tells you this is the case lmao

You might want to do your research...it's true.

Goes to show how massively overrated Hollywood talent is.

>Yeah, bullshit.

Attached: 1635370850914.gif (220x220, 1.6M)

>How did they do this?

Attached: 455454545445.jpg (1144x900, 375.11K)

Is this meme magic?

Is reactionary supposed to be an insult? Why would your politics not change in reaction to your race suddenly being treated poorly?
>b-but white people actually are bad
Don't care it's not in my best interests.

this isnt even that advanced tech
is just hollywood is 10 years behind on deep learning compared to any normal tech company

I reckon it was probably some combination of
>lookalike actor
>regular old CGI
>deepfake

I remember when actors refused to use a mas or helmet that hid their daces back in the old movies. Now imagine Sebastian Stan having to wear a more elaborated mask that hids his face to put the face of another actor on him

You are the worst SHILL I have ever seen

Attached: 1634503150442.png (680x513, 375.03K)

Nigga they literally did.

Haven't you heard the Older and Younger Mark Hammil theory? (not to be confused with the Bigger and Smaller Luke theory). They just cast younger Mark. No CG involved.

I saw the behind the scenes of the final episode of Mandalorian, in there they used lookalike actors, CGI and Hamill himself. I guess they added deepfake technology in here after the backlash.

Attached: See-Mark-Hamill-as-Luke-Skywalker-on-set-of-The-930x620.png (930x620, 284.71K)

Or they just hired any random white man off the street since they all look like OP's pic.

It's true. Is white people all look the same.

>Story is still nonsensical shit
Why are you nogs getting so distracted by effects?

Attached: role of a lifetime.jpg (579x435, 42.69K)

Because current writing in Hollywood is so shit I can only derive enjoyment from the visuals

Looks like a cadaver meat puppet. It's jarring as fuck.

I feel like I could watch an entire show with Luke like this honestly.

ACTORS BEGONE