Was Bojack Horseman a good show?

Seems controversial

Attached: hqxrsjmxptw51.jpg (690x776, 79.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJXIRhggmhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: normal.jpg (620x728, 72.73K)

I never got the hype for this show, It was just another 'le adult cartoon tackles depression'

i remember listening to npr and this young feminist was bitching about Clinton era legislation because it mentioned some sort of phrasing like "more ideal number" or something like that. The feminists issue was that they were implying that there were an ideal number of abortions. "whats the ideal number of abortions?" this person said.

How zelous and ideological do you have to be to not realize the ideal number would be zero?

youtube.com/watch?v=MJXIRhggmhg

Attached: GettyImages_1195887080.jpg (1400x1050, 250.97K)

No

Not really. Most of the jokes are just elaborate wordplay or puns relating to whatever animal one of the characters on screen is. The rest of it is mostly:
>I'm so depressed :(
>straight men are the worst :(
>being a woman is hard :(
I'd wager whether or not you like the show is actually a good litmus test for your political leanings.

Eh, it was okay, but the wokeness really got to much, especially in the later seasons.
And I fucking hated Dianne, while the writers obviously loved her.

Why is this even a hot debated topic?
Why?
Abortion is murder. You are murdering a living human.

The world would be a better place if a lot of the people that come to Any Forums was aborted.

Strawmaning constatly to make themselves look good.

I am pro choice because I think abortion is a necessary evil and the world doesn't need more unwanted children. That being said, I will never understand the fervor of the extreme pro choice crowd. Like you literally sound like bloodthirsty demons when you argue your point.

>standing around holding signs
>not driving trucks and honking

They're never gonna get ANYTHING done with that approach.

Attached: REEE FUCKING NAZIS.jpg (225x225, 12.3K)

this

Yeah Any Forums is the problem with the world, pathetic child.

All the jokes sucked and didn't work well with the more serious elements. The serious parts were actually done very realistically and I really appreciated them.

Normal words, but a horse guy!

The real joke here is that if they had assembled a panel of women no one would watch it. Just like in real life where a show like The View only continues to exist because it's parent corporation props it up

fpbp

you can build schools and hospitals too while you get rid off some retards on your way to the perfect society.

You worship satan with those words.

Kill the fetus, but execute the parents, too.

I don't think anyone would watch it regardless. These panel news shows are going the way of the dinosaur.

>Why is this even a hot debated topic?
Because sex before marriage is not illegal or even frowned upon. It's actually encouraged.
No one was screaming to be allowed to abort their babies prior to the sexual revolution.

>casual sexism joke
>casual racist joke
Leftists: It's okay when we do it.

Keep the child and execute the parent(s).