You are not acting like that towards an engaged woman

You are not acting like that towards an engaged woman

Attached: OFFICE.webm (720x404, 2.49M)

>engaged
I go directly for the kiss

A married coworker and I flirt back and forth all the time. I have no interest in fucking up either of our lives though and I doubt she does either. It's just nice acknowledging mutual attraction without acting on it

Roy and his interracial friends should have beaten the shit out of this two faced rat desu

HEY HALPART

THIS SUMMER ONE IS ENGAGED THE OTHER IS ENRAGED, THE OTHER ONE? JUST STARES AT THE CAMERA!

Do you pick her up from behind?

Yes you do if you want to fuck her.

Post the tweet. You know the one.

>You are not acting like that towards an engaged woman
the only good part of the office was creed and occasionally kevin, everything else was braindead soap opera for moronic normies

Flirting with coworkers makes work fun

Roy should have beat the shit out of him. He shouldn't have made a scene. He shouldn't have done a big dramatic freakout. He should have just confronted Jim on his own time and beat the fuck out of him

user...what demographic do you think soap opera’s are aimed at?

>Flirting with coworkers makes work fun
a window into the world of average iq wageslaves
not very interesting to be honest

He should also have beat up Pam.

>Roy should have beat the shit out of him. He shouldn't have made a scene. He shouldn't have done a big dramatic freakout. He should have just confronted Jim on his own time and beat the fuck out of him
or he should've shown up a couple weeks later with pam's younger sister and the focus on jim's lustful gormless face as he looks at the sister, then at pam, then at the sister, then at the camera "whaaaaa?"
potato nosed faggot

>potato nosed faggot
accurate description, thanks

Emotional cheating exists too user although I'm not accusing you of it.

It's not my responsibility to ignore my hot coworker. It's her responsibility to say "I'm married, fuck off".

This is what pricks do. Jim is a prick man

>beating someone up over pussy
>getting arrested over pussy
>getting fired over pussy

Guys like you think desperation is attractive

Protip: It's not

>he got mogged so hard the writers had to force a happy ending for him

Attached: 432917282409.jpg (360x360, 23.52K)

>Guys like you think desperation is attractive
beating the teeth out of a potato nosed faggot who seduced your fiancee isn't desperation its righteous fury and would turn a brainless skank like pam into your doting wife for eternity

>beating the teeth out of a potato nosed faggot who seduced your fiancee isn't desperation its righteous fury

Being that emotionally invested in a woman who doesn't even like you is the apex of simping

>would turn a brainless skank like pam into your doting wife for eternity

Mate guarding is the least attractive thing a man can do. All it means is that you are desperate, clingy, and have no better women to select from.

post your tits you brainless whore, jesus christ put your phone down and read a book or something
>Being that emotionally invested in a woman who doesn't even like you is the apex of simping
ITS HIS FIANCEE YOU RETARDED WHORE

I hope her husband kicks the shit out of you

>post your tits you brainless whore, jesus christ put your phone down and read a book or something

Grow up, simp.

>ITS HIS FIANCEE YOU RETARDED WHORE

Not anymore. I don't know about you, but I would not waste my time and energy on a woman who flirts with and kisses other men.
But your preferences are your preferences, I guess.
Double simp

Make sure it's off property

save the words, post them tits

Despite the fact my high school oneitis had a boyfriend, we'd still basically molest each other when play fighting. She probably watched The Office and wanted me to be her Jim and I was too much of a retard to actually do it.

Attached: 1537458390906.jpg (600x399, 26.58K)

holy fucking shit youre a virgin

retarded simp

you will never have a loving husband and father for your children