Greatest Show

Of all time?

Attached: bruce-campbell.jpg (640x427, 69.55K)

no that title belongs to peacemaker

i stopped watching it after four episodes. pozzed cast, not funny, just lame.

It's shit
>Peacemaker a completely different character from the film. He went from a wisecracking alpha who would kill whoever it takes for peace to a "waaah I don't want to kill those people for peace" retard that literally cries over being lonely.
>other characters include: fat, black lesbian with nosebar thing, 100lb woman that can kick the shit out of 220lb men, and a fat bearded bleddit insert
>his dad is a white supremacist (of course) who is "beyond saving" because he called an Asian cop "chop sticks" (funniest shit in the show btw)
There are some good things
>I like the Eagle
>the 80s power ballad soundtrack is cool
Other than that, the show is boring garbage that could have been great if they kept Peacemaker like the movie and gave him a better supporting cast. Cena does a great job too.

in my top ten!, I've tried to tell friends about but i dont have any :(

I've watched the first three episodes, I think its the most anti white show Hollywood has ever produced.

They literally spout "kill white people" several time and one of the MC is proud that he's killed "mainly white people".

Peacemaker also get convinced by the indian who mops the floor that he needs to kill more white people (I'm not kidding, they have this exact conversation).

Main character is a lesbian obese black woman (Amanda waller's daughter)

Episode 3 start with the main characters stating that "climate change is not a hoax"

Etc..

My guess is that after he killed Flag and sustained injuries he started having doubts

>mfw people who haven’t seen it will unironically believe this

i don't know what you expected from jewish capeshit that's about mocking nationalism

Well i mean isn't Xonh Zena in it?

Easily, a shame about season 4

But it's true, PeaceMaker isn't the same as he was on the suicide squad, the writing feels way off.

Loved the show. But had to give up on it season 3 and won't ever finish it.
Ash's dumb bitch of a daughter just screaming all the time ruined it for me.

>more capeshit
Fucking zoomers I swear

I never get why they turned this franchise into comedy. It seems to random to me.

1 was a serious horror movie and so was the remake, which is one of the best horror movies of the last decades. Then 2 was kinda half serious and half comedy and 3 went full retard.

And for some reason they decided to make a show that followed suit of the third movie that went full retard and that no one watched?

Army of Darkness is one of my favorite movies of all time. I've seen it probably 200 times. I've never seen Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 or the series and never will.

cool story bro

Groovy.

Yeah that season sucked, totally forgettable

Each movie is a parody of the last

At least watch Evil Dead 2. It's Army of Darkness, but better and with more gore.

Considering how fucking racist Hollywood is, it's really not that hard to believe.