*convinces yet another guest to move to Austin*

>*convinces yet another guest to move to Austin*

How does he keep doing it? It's like every other guest he has on moved to Austin in the last 6 months. Is he starting a cult or something?

Attached: joe.jpg (662x724, 53.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=EzVUaxovdB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah a racist chud cult. I hope they get punched like all Nazis deserve.

Will he take back Austin bros?

best thing about texas is it's not a frozen shithole for half the year, most of the mega meme cities like NYC and boston are above the mason dixon. only california has really big cities without snow, but
>california
>2022

that leaves texas. austin, san antonio, houston etc. i moved to maine a few years ago and the snow has absolutely buck broken me, i am literally going back to texas and maybe austin this year because of the weather holy fuck. why go to NYC when there's god's jizz torrenting down on your head for months annually.

i hope California slides into the sea and takes all the wokies with it.

I like Florida more than Texas. But I've been to Dallas and it's a neat city

You're not special just because you hate people.

I hope so Austin is a such a nice place that is getting ruined by dumb hippies

I went to texas during summer and left my phone on top of my rental for a few seconds and the sun melted the phone.

What? Austin has been full of hippies. That's what it's a known for. A hippie, liberal as fuck Texas city. Why do you think Californians pick there over Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, etc?

If the guest is from Cali, it's not a hard sell. That place is on its way down.

Austin was worn out and dirty when I visited 10 years ago. It may have been cool 15-20 years ago.

LA moves to Austin
Seattle/Portland moves to Chicago
NYC people moving upstate
Any others?

pakis move to london :^)

I heard he was a comedian but I've never heard him ever say anything funny.

Joe Rogan would twist you effete dilators into a pretzel and probably kick your fucking heads off.

>I hate my liberal state so much that I've moving to the most liberal city in America

Austin is such a shit hole. If you want endless traffic and strip malls and tract housing neighborhoods, you can live in any other Texas city. And you won't have to put up with the whiny NIMBYism, the egregious taxes essentially lit on fire for useless social programs, the homelessness, Antifa, and the tech faggots. Which are the contributions of the LA, Bay Area, and Seattle faggots who moved into town.

Ironically, Texas has just as many historic contributions to tech as Northern California, it's just not en vogue and 'sexy' social media bullshit. Apple and pals act like they are bringing something new to the state when they aren't.

>How does he keep doing it?
california sucks

Based post

The television and film actor Joe Rogan and his video podcast is off topic, Chud.

for rich people it does not matter where they live. it only does so for the hard worker wagie slave.

Boston/rich mass boomers in general buying all the beautiful clay in relatively poor Maine while all the locals work at Walmart and will never own a home. This state is basically a theme park for bougies at this point, over 60% of home sales in 2020 were to people from out of state and most of those were cash buyers. This place seems to have Brazil tier wealth inequality but as mentioned here it's too hardcore for young people looking for excitement at least. I need to get a damn COOF test today but I already missed the appointment because the roads were completely fucked by snow and I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me.

Attached: amerijak.png (1524x720, 373.52K)

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN

SHROOMTECH

KRILL & MCT OIL

PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

Attached: 285b8e3b9d6d9b2e411285626d2ca965[1].jpg (540x472, 58.72K)

what the FUCK why did they take down the song?
youtube.com/watch?v=EzVUaxovdB0

long nipples, joe. what's your nipple stack looking like?

Austin is just California with lower rent, which is all the virtue signalling Calexit chuds want at the end of the day. Nobody wants to live in a high poverty, low IQ shithole red district run by actual retards like Marjorie Taylor Greene or that skinny bitch a tramp stamp and a gun holster.

I imagine they're all John Hodgman types, LARPing like they are sixth generation fishermen and fur trappers, when in reality they consider themselves rugged for owning a Subaru with AWD and living in *gasp* "the woods" for MONTHS at a time! Their friends back home think they are crazy!

>whiny NIMBYism

Attached: 56453423.jpg (400x386, 33.51K)

It's basically a California city for people who want to go around saying they're a Texan now

Joe Rogan Realty

This. I don’t understand cold weather people. Imagine that problem but you live in Northern Europe and you literally have to live abroad or you’ll just be trudging through the wind, rain and cold for 9 out of 12 months of the year.