Should I watch this show or is it too homosexual?

Should I watch this show or is it too homosexual?
I'm uncircumsized if that matters

Attached: euphoria.jpg (500x281, 23.65K)

1>5>4>2>3

Pass, it degenerate trash.

1>4>3>2>5

1 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 2

Sydney Sweeny tits webms are posted here every day. No need to actually watch the show

Attached: GettyImages-1156597382.jpg (1600x2400, 473.83K)

if you want lots of sex lots of drugs
watch it.
but it is trashy sex

>boring sydney
>based hunter
>qt zendaya
>literally who?
>of course Any Forums and Any Forums root for the psychopath

last episode was so fucking bad, too many unnecesary long shots, tried too hard to be artsy ala A24, characters switching personalities for no reason, nate from S1 would never let Fez get away with it, nor cal after being tortured by a fucking kid

Both Nate and Cal are bitches. Literally. Your stand rich kid tough guy. They're only touch when they have societal power on their side.

But once they lose their leverage, they're pussies. As Cal acknowledged in the last episode.

Cal was supposed to be dead or in a coma after fez hit him in the head during season 1 hence nates personality change.

What race is Maddy supposed to be?

Last episode was questionable. But they made one character a lot more interesting in it so I'll keep watching. Hopefully there'll be more of him and less Zendaya/Hunter bullshit because that part is the same in every god damn episode.

well, you can do as I do, just download the episodes in which Sydney appears nude to have her breasts shown in good definition. Webms are often not good enough.

Can you Euphoria shills be better at your jobs? This is the umpteenth "should I' shill post for this tranny bait I've seen.

It's exclusively made for women/fags/trannies. Decide for yourself

Mexican.

>uncircumsized
Sorry, this story only makes sense in an Israeli-American setting

based

na I'm legit curious, I just finished watching an animu series and i need something else to watch

1>>>>>5

never watched the show but so intrigued by this creature. Not in a sexual way but there's something about her that I can't take my eyes away from, like she's a wild and endangered animal in a zoo

Attached: 1589096338374.png (569x800, 785.34K)

They think we're all as unformed and pathetic and masochist as they are.

Maddy isn't a mexican name

i want to chain her up and throw rotting fruit at her.

1>2>4>3>5

the only people i know personally watching the show are roasties, dykes, and sois. you tell me.

3>2>2>2>2

THAR SHE BLOWS M80