Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam

>Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam

Attached: 5e558ab0a9f40c23201d65a5.jpg (600x450, 33.73K)

worthless selfless cunt
not even that cute
certainly not pretty

user, you made Pammy cry. Apologize!

Attached: cacfcc841d79fc0c102c2c17bd71f2d1--dunder-mifflin-terraces.jpg (600x331, 26.04K)

At least she's selfless.

This bitch is literally mary sue: the character

Like you can just picture all the AWFL's who self-insert while watching this tripe

what happened to the meta thread?

Hey Pam can you put the phone up to your stomach while you drink soda really quick I need this

Average white female loser?

>won't let the love of her life escape a dying industry to pursue his dreams because she's afraid of moving
Pam is a horrible person.

But she does

Jim and Pam were the worst part of the show after the first few seasons and they leaned really hard into them being characters for people to self-insert into.

cant even watch this show anymore without buying it lol

>selfless
Oh yeah, who could forget that time she took a bullet for Dwight when Roy came back to shoot up the place?

Pam looks and acts cute but shes just another shallow basic bitch. First she dates the tall buff hunky stud from the warehouse and then she dumps him for the tall rich handsome Chad from the office.

She should have fucked Kevin so you could relate to it better

is she supposed to date incels to be interesting?

Two seconds to google it

But i just remembered the gay mexican dude is an even bigger mary sue character

You can tell the shitlib writers are afraid to even remotely cast that guy in a negative light

its a joke Pam

Attached: image.jpg (600x387, 46.33K)

Oscar is a know-it-all who's terrified of flirting and fucks Angela's husband behind her back

God I see so many fucking people wearing "Dunder Mifflin" shirts and Hoodies I had no idea what the fuck it was till last year. I don't watch a lot of tv so I never noticed how many people are obsessed with the office

Not necessarily incels but at least not the biggest chads available. If tinder was a thing back then, not even Jim had been good enough for her.

This show would have been 10/10 if she got with michael possibly when she joined him to make the rival paper company
He was a pretty shitty character
>could’ve saved dunder mifflin if he spoke up but ran away for no reason and made michael look like an idiot
>no fun allowed the character even though he is gay
>miserable at his job and keeps showing up
>fucks his coworkers husband and then he fucks off and ends up making her dependent on him for a while

bababooie

I can smell the missed milestones through the screen.