I'm sorry to hear that, Arthur...

>I'm sorry to hear that, Arthur. I'm going to help rehabilitate you as well as work to increase government funding towards aiding mental illness. You can start by exercising regularly and getting a meaningful job. And stop blaming society for your faults.
Would this have changed things?

Attached: murray.jpg (862x861, 52K)

>Not good en-ough Murrrrayyye

No because Arthur wanted a villain so bad that he would have tried to invent other reasons to sabotage any help he would have offered and when Murray would point out it seems like hes making excuses just to play out his victim fantasy he would have just killed him

>Arthur, have you tried NoFap?

>If Breaking Bad happened in Canada
>If joker happened in Europe

He just wanted to make people smile

Attached: 8a5651ae5e6b325a9a148cd84fb1a184.jpg (1960x1306, 282.62K)

>Arthur, I'm going to email you a link and I want you to follow everything that's written. We're gonna start you out on a brosplit and GOMAD for a few months, then start cutting right before summer. You're gonna be a sick cunt before you know it, and when you start shredding puss you'll look back at this time and laugh. WAGMI, Arthur.

Why did he capitalize happy?

>you misunderstand me because you don't know the full context Murray

It was too late for Arthur and it's too late for you all.

But early intervention will prevent another faggot like you from becoming such a fucking creep. One of the best things a Any Forums poster can do, apart from taking care of the next generation with social programs, is to kill themselves.

>"YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT EARLIER *BANG*"
Arthur was too far gone at that point
>Increase government funding
So more of those therapist bitches that ruined Arthur in the first place can work?

>Arthur, there is a book I want you to read. Have you ever heard of Jordan Peterson?

If they were better therapists and Arthur's mother had therapy and their family had more money, they wouldn't have ruined him.

Ur such a hating faggot. NO one cares that you hate Arthur, tranny

did you even watch the film, Arthur goes off his meds because of budget cuts

Same reason he didn't write cursively: he was stupid.

>Arthur, we are going to make you gay

>"-b-budget cuts!"
If you watched the movie you would see that the 'budget cuts' were an excuse by the therapists to not help Arthur and to just push him out.

why would you suggest exercise? so he can kill people easier when he has a breakdown?

>That's crazy Arthur. Have you ever done DMT?

Attached: doctors-scientists-joe-rogan-open-letter-mass-misinformation.jpg (1031x580, 58.63K)

>Arthur goes on Rogan
>No one dies because Rogan goes an a tangent about how he doesn't care about rich kids dying
>Arthur and Rogan talk for 4 hours about monkeys

exercise cures 99% of mental illness

Joker does love primates.

Attached: sE8LnhfsXgYIvCQMWpEbUjvqdYT8nDjRqpTHPvGKqD8.jpg (494x750, 85.21K)