Casually plays one of the greatest songs of all time

>casually plays one of the greatest songs of all time
any other tv moments like this bros?

Attached: download (2).jpg (260x194, 5.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QHb8tBh_VnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The vaxx really fucked him up. Now vaxxtards hate him.

Still the best unplugged album. Cobainfags can fuck off.

Attached: Eric_Clapton_Unplugged.jpg (300x300, 16.15K)

yoko screaming while chuck and beatshiswife lennon were performing

He's the best guitar player I've ever heard live and it's not even close.

he killed his son

kek. still gold

I would put you inside my ass and you'd live there, you could pull a bunch of wires and levers and make me mooove....I would be some kind of giant robot or gundam....if I could change the world

It's amazing when you see talent live. Real talent.

Wouldn’t be the first time

Yeah, I've been to tons and tons of concerts in my life and the day I saw Clapton was at a mini festival in Hyde Park where he played at the end.
Tons of great players during the day, including some I love, but when he came out. It was hard to explain, but you could tell he was on a different level after the first three notes he played. He just had such authority in his playing I've never heard anything like it.

he comes off as someone genuinely oblivious of what to do with his fame and influence. you can hear him edging on blaming the grills family in that interview. also, I'm pretty sure he's with another woman that morning.

>“Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands … So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country … I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white … The black wogs and coons and Arabs and f*cking Jamaicans don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man … This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for f*ck’s sake? … Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!”
Claptain on booze and cocaine is amazing.

Being a great musician doesn't necessarily mean you're a "good" person.
I love his music and playing, but I don't really have any interest in meeting him and he sure wouldn't have any interest in meeting a nobody pleb like me either.

is that Eric FUCKING Clapton

Attached: BCE4FFC2-9B2A-418A-ABB9-E20EEF176253.jpg (1436x709, 46.06K)

Funny he'd say something like that (although completely blasted out of his mind on ten different substances) but then basically play with an all black band for almost the entirety of his career.

I saw Prince live many times and he was way better. Some other better guitarists live that I've seen firsthand: Eddie Van Halen (when not high or drunk), BB King, Brian Setzer, and Jerry Garcia.

Clapton is good, but wildly overrated for a range of reasons.

I saw Prince live too. He was one of those "in a totally different league" type of guys too, but different.
There's not a "best" guitar player. All the ones you mention are all amazing in their own ways. One isn't really "better" than the other and I can guarantee you if you ask any of them, they'd say one of the other guys were better than themselves.
I know Van Halen for instance was a massive fan of Clapton.
Clapton is just "the best" player I've heard live.

WOULD KNOW MY NAME
IF YOU FALL OUT THE WINDOW

Nice. Saw Prince & Clapton live too.

>casually throws his son out the window

Doesn't make him a bad person

He wasn't even there, the child lived with his mother.

That title belongs to Alice in Chains

youtu.be/QHb8tBh_VnU

UNO FARTO

eric clapton plugged