A 38 year old man

>A 38 year old man

Am I gonna look like this in 3 years?

Attached: tony-and-ducks.jpg (658x370, 59.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6g2JN2PrHJg&ab_channel=Movieclips
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn nigga how old are you

If your a childless millennial like me you will just look like a slightly older version of your 20s. People don't age like they used to. Zoomers will look like teens in thier 30s

Anyone else notice that Any Forums's audience just seems to be the same people it always has been? Like everyone is just getting older together.

This website is a place for 30 year old boomers when it used to be for like 16-22 year olds mostly.

Attached: 1611082347324.jpg (243x250, 7.93K)

YOU CAN'T LEAVE. it's not a meme. there is nothing comparable to Any Forums where the fuck am I supposed to go?

facebook 10 years ago was high schoolers and college kids talking about ragers, now its all moms talking about their kids.

He'll be 50 in 5 years.

I don't know what this captcha means for OP.

Attached: captch.png (306x307, 9.77K)

tiktok is great because the users are hot kids and the audience is pedophiles in their 20s-50s

This. If I wanted to speak freely on reddit like here, I'd be getting banned constantly.
Fucking poofters. Besides, everybody there is just so fake nice.

I think I turn 40 this year. I try not to think about my age. And I thank God I never lost my hair. It is thinning, I can see my scalp very clearly when I comb. But I still have glorious dirty blond locks down to my shoulders.

no you'll be dead from COVID you science denying CHUD

This is the problem. Internet communities are dying because everyone just joins a discord server or something.

Don't let yourself go bald or fat and you'll look significantly better

>CHUD
Fancy way to spell transphobe

I honestly cannot believe I've been here as long as I have. I've been visiting Any Forums consistently for over a decade. I literally have no where else to go...

anyone have the big brain meme about who killed Tony in the finale?

Same, mate. I started coming here when I was an underageb& and 16 or so. Now I am 30

my friends convinced me to join thier discord server and they deleted my posts about george floyd and I said fuck them and left after a month. these were motherfuckers I KNOW and they jannied me. I've got no where else to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=6g2JN2PrHJg&ab_channel=Movieclips

>Don't let yourself go bald
How?

Attached: 1638811778849.webm (770x1042, 2.01M)

What is it about fatherhood that causes men to lose their hair?

Many zoomers are aging prematurely actually.

Finasteride

it's not fatherhood it's being married women drain the life out of you

Any Forums nowadays is just reddit except you’re allowed to say words like retard and faggot. The moderation has gotten so bad over the years.

Got canceled by discord friends too, avoided servers entirely for like 1.5 years. You can’t trust em desu.

I don't know, the world is so, so shit now. There's no hope. I'm kinda glad I'm an oldfag. It means the days I have to deal with bullshit are limited. I can't possibly imagine the world being a better place 100 years from now

I'm in my 30's myself, but I still get carded when I buy alcohol from a grocery store.