Elliot Page

What do you think of him and his acting career?

Attached: fdsdf.jpg (478x471, 39.06K)

I'm a feminist, I hate men.

I've seen t-shirts with more realistic abs

I don't think about it at all.

What acting career?

She's going to kill herself and for one day the media will post about how stunning and brave she and all trannies are and then NEVER bring it up again

You can't post female nipples on a blue board.

He should put on yellowface go method act as Elliot Roger in the inevitable biopic

The only reason Any Forums has ever cared about this person is because she was in a video game.

those are some weird looking pecs

achievable natty?

Am... Am I seeing booba? Help frens

Attached: 1586858188843.jpg (882x731, 112.95K)

She won't kill herself. The ending of every ftm is to detransition in 4-5 years, now minus tits.

>I've been here since last year!
we could tell.

Elliot Page has never been in a movie. This is a board for discussion of movies. Get this faggot off Any Forums.

>him

YWNBARM

What's going on with the pectoral muscles? Do women have diffirent shaped pecs than men? they look drawn on

He lacks something other actors have.

Wow mutilating your body is so stunning and brave.

It's a woman and is a faggot. OP is a faggot. Read this and learn newfags. Homosexuals are a disease and all they think about all day is shitty assholes. Heteros don't nonstop post about being hetero. Faggots push their faggotry on everyone and need to convert everyone. It's a disease like the plague. The asshole is made to push shit out of your body. That's it. They want your shit on and inside their dicks. Does that sound sane to you? Faggots will all be hunted down and killed.

kek

Attached: zcr7x7aq4d031.jpg (640x775, 67.62K)

>has never been in a movie

Attached: a16.jpg (630x844, 68.22K)

What's his best role?

Attached: 1636589126908.jpg (1200x1696, 275.03K)

Faggot is gross

Smart move, as a tranny she is immune to any woke backlash.

uhh based?

And Trailer Park Boys. Now go get me some pepperoni and smokes.

>I wish too see more topless photos of Ellen Page

Attached: monkey_paw.jpg (719x540, 44.27K)

>then they had the nerve to have a transsexual play me! the injustice!

He's been looking kind of girly lately. Should branch out and explore his feminine side.

>Heteros dont nonstop post about being hetero

where do you think we are.

That says Ellen Page