The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power

What if it's good? What if you like it? What will you do then?

Attached: CR23_Twitter_Website-scaled.jpg (1728x2560, 455.21K)

What if I DONT? Faggot.

I wonder...

Which color is that power?

Attached: Philosoraptor.jpg (500x500, 22.83K)

I didn't watch the Hobbit movies and I'm not going to watch this garbage either.

If I want my dose of LoTR, I'll just watch the original trilogy

LOSERS VIRGINS

It will never be good if I can't suspend my disbelief seeing a nigger, without any explanation, walking around hobbiton/rohan/gondor/rivendell/whereverthefuck

Won't matter because I'll never know since I won't be watching it.
All that being said, lmao who are you kidding? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN, guaranteed trash.

who hurt you, brother?

Why are you RACIST? WHAT DID BLACK PEOPLE DO TO YOU? IT IS NOT, AND LISTEN TO ME, IT IS NOT BLACK PEOPLE'S FAULT YOU ARE A LOSER! JUST WORK HARDER YOU LAZY PIECES OF SHIT AND EDUCATE YOURSELF WITH REAL SCIENCE

It’s literally not capable of being good. Even if you ignore all the niggers, and the fan fiction-tier story elements and everything else you’re still stuck with one fact
>The only thing the show runners have ever done, was write Star Trek Beyond
It was over before they ever started.

So low-effort I'm not even going to bother engaging with this shit beyond dismissal

Attached: baitlowquality.jpg (200x200, 4.21K)

i doubt I will because forced and lazy diversity is always a distraction. they could have made a "diverse" story within the universe which might have actually been good but this won't be.

any form of entertainment that has distractions that take you out of the universe is always a disaster.

I'm watching for Morf!

Attached: 1635886172499.webm (700x850, 2.76M)

based and not a faggotpilled

honestly the costume design and attention to detail is good, i like the casting of the canon characters and the time period is great
BUT the writing is always going to be the make/break and im not getting my hopes up there but it could be fun, we'll see

Men who find women like this attractive are gay

As a person that watched the entire Amazon Wheel of Time show I can promise you it will be absolutely beyond shit as Amazon seems to just hire random literally whos with netflix credentials to write and direct episodes worth 1 billion dollaridoes. Just the fact that they will make up some fanfic OC story that isn't based on Tolkiens writings is enough to know they don't give a shit.

REEeeee…. enil white kangs!!

>What if it's good? What if you like it? What will you do then?
I don't care. I'm not going to watch it. Carry on with life.
That being said, an amazon lotr series has literally 0 chance of ever being good lol.

people went crazy for this pic yesterday
all the comments were just full of women thirsting for sexy Sauron, weird

why do you obsessed about blacks so much that they are included in your imaginary worlds

many people will watch it out of spite or to consume the product
i will pirate it and go trough non white character scenes and make fun of it online

it will be a great time

Attached: 20220204_102557.jpg (1183x1205, 238.47K)

Attached: 20220204_102600.jpg (1182x1154, 369.71K)

Attached: 20220204_102602.jpg (1199x1132, 221.67K)

Attached: 20220204_102604.jpg (1199x1237, 269.43K)

> What if it's good?
Literally impossible in current year

then there will be twice as many autistic seethe threads. nothing makes these retards shit themselves harder than other people enjoying something.

your joy that stems from your obsession with blacks is yours
but to presume that becouse you fantasize about them others must to is wrong
i for that matter dont find joy to have them included in fantasy stories let alone reality