Don't let your dreams be memes

Homeboy got what he wanted out of life, how are your plans going?

Attached: bleached.jpg (1170x2220, 472.53K)

did joe pesci really molest him?

I had the most amazing asian ex girlfriend what I could have had this with. But I ruined it all. I'm going to kill myself the second I stop being a coward.

well i recently broke up with my white gf, i have also sworn to not have race mixed babies

Damn men becomes pussies when they think they are in love

I thought he was gay. He acts like a homosxual who was molested a lot as a child.

What happened?

Good for you, Jamal. Was that the reason you broke up with her?

Yes exactly, That is precisely the vibe I get. Lets hope he doesn't molest his children

I ruined it all after 5 years of me being incompetent. Now she's been fucking somebody else for two years and I still can't move on.

Why would you name your kid after a place like Dakota?

He named a boy, dakota?

Look at his face in the bottom image. The cat that got the cream.

One of the hottest girls I ever fucked was a Mexican slut named Dakota with big tits and pierced nipples. She gave me gonorrhea.

They are recreating the Genesis of the native Americans.
Virile White men migrated from Europe to North America, only stopping to collect Asian wives.
Then when they reached North America they created the Native American race,

literally me but 3 years instead of 5

Creepy considering his whole Pizza themed shitty band, and wearing pizza hut clothes on his debut RLM video amidst the whole pizzagate thing. Really makes you think, considering this child actor and his hollywood connections.

or maybe it doesn't make you think, who knows when it comes to /teebee/.

Attached: 1burz.jpg (470x485, 69.82K)

Fucking based

I'm 32 years old, haven't touched another humanbeing in 6 years let alone having sex. I'm depressed and suicidal

I'm sorry user. It's only gotten worse for me. I'm 34 typing on Any Forums in my parents' house while she's enjoying cny with her family and new guy.
I ruined it all man.

>Culkin's over 40 years old

Attached: 1386725795931.jpg (480x360, 44.37K)

He brought it up himself.

Attached: macauly caulkin ama pizzagate.jpg (860x642, 139.77K)

I know exactly the feeling, man. Here's hoping it gets better for the both of us

Attached: 1489695112590.gif (450x510, 45.53K)

Fuck it, NY, DC and Cali need to be nuked without warning. Do your fucking job, Russia.

Attached: putin-3.jpg (762x600, 50.42K)