Be body positive

>be body positive
>basically get deleted

bravo hbo

Attached: 00-promo-euphoria-kat.jpg (2000x2000, 637.96K)

>be fat
>have not tits
many such cases

he fought w the director and he cutted some scenes or some shit like that
the tranny fighted with nate and that's why they don't have scenes together. they basically rewrote the whole shit because they are too fucking inmatures

she was just a shit character, who couldn't even rely on being eye candy to get screentime

I can't wait till nobody will work with that disgusting tranny and he gets blacklisted in Hollywood.

this picture gets me very, very horny

I would let her suck my penis, but I wouldn't be happy about it.

funny thing is he fighted with nate because he cheated on zendaya kek

Sad!

>her

Oink oink

Its literally the actors fault for rejecting to play the role that they wrote for her becoming a prostitute and so they probably are left wondering what they can do to salvage her story

What percentage of the female population of the world would that sentence also apply to?

>pale skin
>dark hair

Why does this shit get me every time? Like I can see that she is physically not very attractive but this combo puts me full mast in seconds.

Attached: Ej9xv--UwAUjgxk.jpg (709x595, 156.25K)

not much call for a mentally ill man in drag outside of twitter, you moron.

Shit nigga, this bitch makes me miss those times in high school when we used to bully fat faggots and bitches all the time and then get in trouble for that. One time this fat cunt report my whole gang to the teachers because we wouldn't stop calling her a tire (sounds funny in my language, big n round) in the hallway every time we passed her.

vaguely goth look == she puts out?

Where the fuck are you getting this

Literally nut city.

Attached: 909a0b1952c7fbc3498e9b0380b0dafb.jpg (434x594, 34.03K)

reddit leaks and behind the scenes drama

based and redpilled future tradwife standing against trannies and their degeneracy

She already made scenes getting fucked and being a whore kek

Say something nice.

Attached: D2Me9KNX0AAzsDk.jpg (1033x1200, 161.09K)