Damn

damn...

Attached: 1643625018949.jpg (719x895, 91.13K)

imagine only have two black historical icons LOL

whoah bro thats pretty deep...but why is our nigga standing next to the picture, is he someone ?

>wyht peepole dis
>whht peepole dat

mhmmmmmmm

Television & Film

>it really do be like dat

niggerbros they're literally whitewashing out history

ypipo...

Who are those guys on the poster? My white teacher never told me about those black people before

>fr ima stand here in this hotel lobby or something taking selfies and posting on the gram instead of getting a job or doing a single thing to prove the steriotypes wrong fuh rill ma nigga

>the only person in american history to have a public holiday named for him is being covered up by white people
niggers are beyond delusional

yoooo this dat real shit man white pussies really do be like that! we need more black representation in media though forreal finna throw anotha goofy riot on they asses may snatch mah good self anotha big screen TV namsaying

Should have blacked out 51% of the canvas

Fuck niggers

The implications of a white man painting a very defined picture with only a rolling brush and the color white representing infinite possibilities is powerful.
I don't know why the author would do such a piece considering his race, but congratulations to him for making a thought-provoking painting without making it all about his conceited "negro" heritage for once.

Attached: nice painting.jpg (719x895, 107.45K)

This is fucking awful art. Completely separated from whether you agree with the point or not, this is just fucking terrible. From a technical standpoint it's uninspired and amateurish, the subject matter is the lowest hanging fruit possible, and the statement it's trying to make is completely banal. That man should not feel that proud to be photographed next to that derivative low-brow crayon drawing.

>can't escape for the amount of nigger pandering going on the western world
>wypipo still erasin us or sum shiieeet

>Look Jamal has something to say!
>shakes can
>PSSHHHHH

Attached: img.jpg (293x278, 28.77K)

Rosa Parks was murdered?