Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: the_butterfly_effect_2004.jpg (965x1399, 178.02K)

only if you change the actors

Amy Smart was hot.

Kino is a noun

I cant make up my mind whether I love this flick or hate it. It's patchy in spots, but has some vaguely kino like moments here and there.

It has plotholes, but it is 3deep5me movie for normies.

I'LL SLIT YOUR MOTHERS THROAT IN HER SLEEP

I liked it but only in the sense that the movie adequately conveyed that trying to mess with things beyond your understanding will only end in tragedy

They could have filmed the entire movie with cardboard cutouts instead of the characters and they would have still got that point across. None of the performances were memorable and the script sucked

Reminder that in the alternate ending he goes as far back as to be an unborn baby in his mothers womb and strangles himself with the umbilical cord

came into this thread to post this, can you imagine them actually going with that? holy shit how did it even get filmed?
the prison scene was kind of intense

More like Amy Dumb fucking slut who needs to take this cock, am I right fellas?

That ending is pretty fucking dark... even by my standards

that's so unnecessarily retarded it might have made the movie better

What is this expression trying to convey?

Attached: 9GQwkmqd5klfXvhd29YI5OKAx3N.jpg (235x235, 9.59K)

Longing.

I remember this being the actual ending.

STOP CRYING YOUR HEART OOOOUT

Movie makes me cry, the directors cut where he kills himself as a baby is better than the theatrical release.

It was kino

That ending makes no sense, a fetus can't kill itself

>the directors cut where he kills himself as a baby is better than the theatrical release.
Any Forums has always had this opinion for some reason.

Its demonstrated several times he retains his memories when going back. If your suspension of disbelief is the motor functions of the fetus then you need to go back to watching only watching Documentary's.

It's just a clump of cells so it's actually not suicide.

We all secretly want to die inside.

Fun sci-fi premise which was made to appeal to teenagers of the time and the resut is better than you would think.

i liked it.

Attached: 1473717508555.jpg (831x639, 124.13K)

its been mentioned several times in the thread

Then you just feel mild about it. Make your peace with not having an extreme opinion on everything.

Reminder that that's the normal ending outside of the US theatrical version.

I found it depressing as fuck because the blonde chick's child actor looked like a friend I had a fallinf out with and we grew apart

I read the thread then deleted my post. My bad. It was only up for 60 seconds.
Kudos for keeping up.

Attached: 1476911251366.jpg (728x546, 101.25K)