Cobra Kai

Why didn’t anyone tell me this was kino?

Attached: 2BD723D5-D808-4BF9-BBFE-17EDDEBFD3DC.jpg (828x521, 331.05K)

it's not. it's a shitty nostalgia cash grab except barely anyone cared about the original movies so i don't understand why every is sucking it's dick

Because it'll never be as good as that first season again. Every episode after the first and every subsequent season gets just a little worse. It's never dipped into being bad, not yet. But the writing is on the wall.

Shit it gets worse? Halfway through season one and I love it.

season 1 was genuinely good it kinda turned shit in season 2

every episode is better than the last. it only gets better the more you watch

is the $0.02 a post really worth your dignity?

Who do I believe

Johnny isn't the main character anymore which kills the show. Now it's all zoomer drama. I like the depressed loser angle s1 had and that has just evaporated under the weight of like 10+ characters you need to keep up with.

If you like anti-white propaganda, then sure.

me

I loved the scene where Daniel implied his daughter was a whore.

S1 > S4 > S3 >>>>> S2
Skip S02, it adds nothing to the overall plot and the flashbacks inS03 are enough to know what happened

me

POOPA

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-04-01-53-16.jpg (1080x1768, 717.34K)

Do we get at least some Johnny? Love the anti-hero angle the show has. If it focuses on zoomers im done

just watch the episode when he goes with LaPusso to watch hockey (and the last one, tournament), rest is drama
and the homecoming dance for them sweet booba

This. It only improves as they pull material from Karate Kid 2&3.

The only watchable show currently produced by Americans.

Bullshit. Everyone who had a wholesome family and grew up in the 80s or 90s loved Karate Kid and especially Mr. Miyagi.
No. The last 2 episodes of season 4 had me as hype as any previous point. I’m telling you, the ending of season 4 is so kino. Ignore faggots who hate everything.
Truth. I’ve watched every season twice.

don't retweet me ever again

Sorry

>barely anyone cared about the original movies

Found the fag that never played sports

Any Forums would rather watch euphoria and worship the tranny and zendaya

No, it holds up welll

I thought my dad who watched the original karate kids would like it but he tapped out halfway through the season and my mom ended up obsessing over it

Season 1 is great. After that, the writers got a little lost and weren't really sure what to do.
Season 2 has its moments (meetup of the old cobra kai crew is one of the best parts of the whole series) but is mostly a step down from 1.
Seasons 3 and 4 are silly and still not as good as s1 but they're fun.

I thought season 4 was a fair bit better than season 3 as it goes

Attached: 1641309487179.png (1557x863, 617.18K)

I came for Johnny and stayed for the zoomer drama
You’re doing it wrong faggot