Most kino ending to a film of all time

Most kino ending to a film of all time

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-03 205555.png (1110x895, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKnpPCQyUec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hell yeah
the first Men in Black has a ridiculously good script
I feel like people lump all three of them together in terms of quality but 1 is fucking tight

Organ?

I'm guessing the writers don't know the difference between a galaxy and a universe.

So are these endings Canon or what?

The shot that says organ, is pointing out that you can see one of it's organs through it's translucent skin layer

This ending freaked me out as a kid

The proper read of this scene is that the universe is kept within a marble.

They actually shot this, it's 100% real

Sure, but how would you visually represent a universe?

Literally how did they film this

>He doesn't know

Attached: multi cell.jpg (259x194, 9.6K)

my first date was to see MiiB and i immediately noticed it was a shitty copy of the first with product placement.
first one is legit gold.
jurrasic park is similar and one of my favorite movies of all time. i can't watch the new ones
i think austin powers is similar, except with fewer product placement issues

A bunch of small dots?

Lei Organ

>Most kino
You mean kinoest?

Image says 'alien's face', but few know it's really God. Who else would play marbles with the universe?

each marble is a separate universe. they pull out from the milky way because that's what's recognisable to most people

The canon answer is that the Milky Way Galaxy was shrunk down by a species of hyper advanced aliens. This was part of a peace brokerage, and in about 100 years the Milky Way will be returned to its proper size and put back where it was. The Men in Black helped this deal go through, because it allowed the Milky Way to avoid being destroyed by a time release laser set by a species that no longer exists. Original concept for the MiB was that there was always an angle and machination literally everywhere, they were that slimy.

i agree, op. in fact, i never met anyone who also thought so.

i just remember seeing this scene in the theater when i was 9 and it blowing my mind.

Attached: me.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)

>jurrasic park is similar and one of my favorite movies of all time. i can't watch the new ones
the lost world is the apotheosis of JP.

is this real?

As a multiverse.

nothing new in it, dumbass

though i would have labeled 'tentacle' as 'hand'

Yes. There used to be comics, and a throwaway line about this was in the cartoon show iirc. Something about "we got out of that marble 100 years too early."

i don't get it. how big are the tentacle aliens then? how do we get to see the andromeda galaxy and shit using our telescopes?

4 marklar

I do not remember this at all and I've seen all the MIB movies.

I remember seeing this movie and not remembering this scene at all
in fact I thought it was some random 90's render when I saw the thread

It's the very last scene
youtube.com/watch?v=OKnpPCQyUec

MiB 3 with the time travel and whatshisface playing young K was also pretty damn good. I feel like MiB 2's flaws could have been ignored if they casted a hotter lead actress.