Prometheus

How did one film filter so many people?

Attached: prometheus-alien (1).gif (640x310, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgCxCZNkQ9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like some of this movie but a lot of it is bad. When it could have potentially been the greates scifi movie of the century.
The movie is more cerebral than people think, then they completely casualised it for morons.

it was disappointing, we over at avpgalaxy forums had way cooler ideas of how the story would go. instead we got handsome squidward

it was shit

Filtered

I'm kinda ashamed that I needed someone else to explain the point of the Lawrence clip / quote.

ridley scott is a fucking hack. just watched his new gucci "movie". just fucking retire already you egomaniac

Gladiator
GI Jane
Blade Runner
Alien
Kingdom of Heaven
Kys

Filter? As in filter out the people with good movie tastes so that only brainlets could like this movie?

Alien covenant robbed us of a proper David killing all the engineers out of spite kino.

space axe

And Fox robbed Ridley of whatever he was going to make at first. And Disney killed the whole thing. And aging is gonna kill Ridley in a few years and we'll all be a bit poorer for it.

>they killed off Shaw
>so we could never get a surreal Shaw and David adventure on the Engineer home world in the style of the French film Fantastic planet.
youtube.com/watch?v=SgCxCZNkQ9E

>n-no the movie wasnt garbage, you just f-filtered

why not just add another hour of david and shaw exploring the planet while also fixing david up? we did not really need two movies. cut out all the bits from the start and add more to the end of the movie so we dont have two movies. there i fixed it

I went to school with the first alien dude that melts himself in the water. Went to UF

>UF
More like FU. bahahahahahaha

>GI Jane
I hope this is sarcasm.

This would have been awesome. A new trilogy or something about her exploring organic alien worlds and colonies set up by the engineers, struggling to survive and get answers, finding other humanoid species. It could have been a bit like the Martian and fantastic planet put together. The possibilities could have been endless. Instead they just wiped that out and gave us alien, again. Sad.

Attached: F62450EB-066A-4CD8-85DF-5C7ECE1AC984.gif (320x240, 1.9M)

Attached: Productisjustshit.jpg (588x419, 20.17K)

Coveshit robbed nothing.
Prometheshit was never worth existing and ruined Alien

I was hungover when this was playing in theaters, was going to meet up with my cousin later for drinking.

I will say this, I had the most restful nap of my life in that movie theater.

Not in the Alien universe, thank you and fuck off
Alien has no prequels

Space squid