Are there any movies that aren't "diverse" or devoid of reality...

Are there any movies that aren't "diverse" or devoid of reality? Even movies like 'Nobody' and 'Death Wish' had some pandering bullshit. I tried searching "least diverse movies" and all I found were articles crying and whining about muh racism boogieman. Are there any new films from the past decade that are not completely nogged to hell and back? I don't want a moral nor do I want a message about how evil I am for being superior, I mean White.

Attached: Based movies.jpg (1020x576, 136.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1596363/
imdb.com/title/tt1615147/
imdb.com/title/tt0993846/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Master and Commander.

If you want a tv series, Hornblower.

Attached: eab.png (500x500, 208.49K)

Unconquered, where Boris Karloff plays the Chief of the Seneca Indians.
and yes......he's evil.

Oh shut up, I don't care if I am a chud. That is not an insult to me, I mean shut up because you are not helping the thread.

Are there any newish movies like Payback, Gran Torino or Drive? I have nigger fatigue, and Asians are really pushing it with me.

Asian movies.

You can’t use search engines to look up things in 2022.
Try to look up white history in any capacity and you get thousands of article by racists blacks

green street hooligans

Just watch older movies and tv shows, dumbass. Even the ones that have "diverse" casts aren't offensive. Like the blacks on Hogan's Heroes and Star Trek, for example.

Stop watching anything made after 2015.

Finance movies seem to be negro free:

The Big Short
imdb.com/title/tt1596363/

Margin Call
imdb.com/title/tt1615147/

Wolf of Wall Street
imdb.com/title/tt0993846/

The last duel was all white but it was also a me2 feminist movie so take that as you will

Those movies suck though.

Attached: harvey.jpg (800x1571, 213.68K)

Watch classic films instead

Attached: angelandthebadman1947.18929[1].jpg (3500x2280, 892.49K)

White history isn't real. Refine your search to a nation, provice, or people.

Attached: 1607228518064.gif (2792x1216, 1.01M)

White history is a thing you stupid jew.

Attached: 35301810-A94A-4490-9B76-4C9156DA865D.png (1255x2256, 2.86M)

>Did ya miss me?
Apocalypto, which was wholly unique, and fucking great, doesn't feature even a hint of diversity, with the exception of whitey's appearance in the final shot
>yes, they had the native actors (who learned it if they didn't know), speak in the language ancient AmerIndians would have sounded like

Attached: Director-Mel-Gibson.jpg (1024x691, 86.15K)

Posts like this remind me that my people’s multi-generational plan to bully whites into being the most miserable, whimpering, useless little cucks on earth is proceeding as planned.

Let this be a lesson to all people: if you save jews from genocide, this is how they repay you.
Unfortunately for them deceit is their only line of defense and once it's broken it's broken forever.

White is a social construct made up in the americas in the 17th century. The race is called caucasian and it includes arabs and indians. Skull structure and DNA confirms this. Search for french, italian, german history etc and you'll find what you're looking for, you culture devoid mutt. You think some french metropolitan academic runs into a belarussian goat farmer and thinks "Ah.. my fellow white man!"
Kys chud faggot nigger

Israel is a european colony filled with Jonah Hill looking french, brits, germans and poles and by far the most globo homo cucked country in Asia. It also has the largest muslim minority population in the west that is rapidly expanding