BJ Novak in Inglorious Basterds

BJ Novak in Inglorious Basterds

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x201, 14.93K)

More like he gave a BJ Novak to be in the movie

Jewish Nepotism, Exhibit #532,981,325

best movie. fuck nazis

Attached: IG-Coward.webm (1728x720, 2.86M)

also the other jew kid from not another teen movie.

Weren't Nazi's drafted, lol?

so?

Attached: dumbass.webm (1728x720, 2.9M)

Nazi's thought they were the master race but so so did Jews.

I'm surprised germans don't feel any kind of resentment when they see films like this

its banned and g*rmans got it raped out of them. grandpa killed all the brave jerries

What’s funny is it’s so over the top with it’s violence and hatred toward nazis that it actually made me feel sympathy for them, and I think it’s part of what broke me out of “the conditioning” or whatever you wanna call it

fuck white people who dislike jews

germans hate themselves so much its unreal

Did he take the Jonah hill discount to be in a Tarantino movie thinking it would catapult him to fame

Germans are so self-flagellating they'd cheer this kind of thing

All the brave ones were killed

nah, you always agreed with their message. No one feels sorry for a movement that murdered 10+ million people in the Holocaust.

Attached: hitlerseethe.webm (1728x720, 2.87M)

You don’t know me. I don’t care about the holocaust that’s not what I’m talking about. It’s the idea that all Germans were nazis and that all nazis were not just evil but that they were the most evil people to ever exist. I was fully on board with that back in the day, but this movie really was the first thing to put a crack in that whole idea for me.

wasted trips.

wasted singles

To this day I still can't figure out what happened with this movie. Was Tarantino:

1) making a fantasy movie for all the people who hated Nazis?

2) making FUN of all the people who hated Nazis by over-sensationalizing everything?

I still don't know.

>After seeing the movie, I didn't know what the point was.

Sorry tranny