I am a monument to all your sins

I am a monument to all your sins

Attached: 1643921158410.png (808x788, 257.68K)

not mine, I don't play video games

you know its true

Attached: 1610843399396.png (1080x1345, 2.43M)

I mean, I can’t even tell if these are true or fake anymore. I’m leaning towards true these days.

We exist together now, two corpses in one grave

Attached: Gravemindcapture.jpg (382x261, 16.13K)

>It's bad when TV makers do it

Attached: Nicole-458.png (250x513, 148.06K)

Spartan program always had females this has never been a point of contention. In fact theres a spartan female on ice in the pillar of autumn in Halo CE she's just mortally wounded

EOD chads rise up

Hayabusa faggots neck yourselves

They fall in line
One at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose
We've got to move
Steady your hand
(I am losing sight again)

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 38.02K)

Insanely accurate

i got homie #2. jfo helmet mogs every other helmet desu

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE THOUGHT PROCESS HERE!? I DONT UNDERSTAND

Attached: 5468798679322133123.jpg (748x1421, 232.35K)

The point isn't about adapting black characters.
The point is about blacking out white characters.

They're retarded and don't know how to write in a universe that was already diverse.

The only offering is sin when it comes to one of the dullest franchises in the history of FPS franchises. Seriously each episode following the space marine and his pals from the UNSC as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the slow gameplay, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of mechanics, all to make movement molasses, to make bullets seem magnetic.

Perhaps the die was cast when Bungie vetoed the idea of Apple funding the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for directx. The Halo series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Perfect Dark series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to with 343i.

>a-at least the single player was good though
"No!"
The level design is dreadful; the single player was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time I went for a walk, the designer instead put an un-involved corridor in my path.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a corridor was encountered. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Bungie's mind is so governed by cliches and flat topography that they have no other style of gameplay. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Halo by the same Jason West. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Halo at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Call of Duty." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Halo” you are, in fact, trained to play Call of Duty.

"I wanted to make a party game with shooter mechanics...I really wanted it to be as simple as possible, I wanted it to be as accessible as possible"
-Hardy LeBel, lead designer of halo CE

Attached: 1565863815819[3].jpg (602x792, 70.56K)

Remember how the new Mortal Kombat movie excluded Johnny Cage solely because they didn't want a white male character? Stop giving these people your fucking money.

this but unironically and not meming.

its going to be gamer gate all over again

>When you're a racist chad homie

Attached: 1641890591539.jpg (406x500, 37.24K)

Well shit. I am a gay retarded furry, 34 with kids and work 9-5. And occasionally racist

Mk. V chads

Attached: 1623790106102.jpg (641x1024, 63.06K)

>Halo cast admits they havent played the game at all

Attached: 1643931610602.png (603x503, 197.15K)

I would have less of an issue with the first part of that article if she wasn't "pink-haired"
head should be shaved even if gril
second part of that blurb sounds like something I would make up off the cuff as a joke, but sadly, is probably true

Ironically, they could not find a black man with enough swagger to play Johnson. Not in Hollywood, anyway.