Pig

I don't get it.

Attached: pig-poster-1.png (1080x1350, 998.86K)

>guy has a pig
>people took his pig
>he wants his pig back
>he doesnt get his pig back
>he's sad

>John Wick, but what if he has a sidekick, doesn't fight, and fails constantly

Heard someone describe it as one of the best movies they've ever seen.

I mean, it was good. Convincing. Thoughtful. Well acted. Well shot.

But I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

Not even a revenge movie unless emotionally manipulating people by being kind in the face of their cruelty is considered violence.

It's implied that the pig was a gift from his daughter or wife who then passed away or left him. The pig is the last remnant of this relationship, and after the pig is taken from him the rest of the film is him processing his grief again and ultimately having an opportunity to move on. It's also a film that appreciates the simpler things in life, such as good food, pets, nature, and people in your life that care about you and are kind to you.

Have I got this right or am I very off-base with this reading? I've only seen the film once and I haven't read other people's feelings on the film.

Seems like a good read to me. Really nice juxtaposition with the Amir's mom, who should be dead but is being kept alive by his dad. Both men have their own pigs.

He fucks the pig

he's one step closer to becoming Prime Minister

Ya damn fool, thats kitchener leslie's girlfriend

He doesn't

Haha! Charade you are!

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG
SU WEE
SU WEE

Gonna listen to that now

the missing pig is a metaphor for his dead wife

if I looking for pig

him name is oinkin pink pig

I Lost my pig

Love,
Terry

P.S. I'll find my pig

who took my pig
who found my pig

Attached: 02-hopkin-large.jpg (633x816, 29.52K)

its 'what if john wick was a fag art house film' and they got nicholas cage to doubly trick the audience

Really good points. I liked the movie mostly, but I wish it didn't look so ugly. Modern films look so bad.

fun fact, they no longer use pigs to hunt for truffles since they would eat them most of the time

What do they use now? Dogs? Smellbots?

dogs

What is this, like The Rover but medieval style?

It's a not so subtle satirical comedy about the haute cuisine world.
too refined for some