FOOD ALRIGHT?

FOOD ALRIGHT?

Attached: clockworkorange.jpg (1280x720, 133.49K)

what was the takeaway here?

test

nice

that doesn't look like takeaway, it looks homemade

nice

TRY THE WINE

SHE WAS VERY BADLY RAPED YOU SEE

NO, SHE'S AWAY

Attached: 1564021334744.png (1334x750, 1.22M)

WINE ALRIGHT?

HAVE SOME MORE

HOW did this old man recognize Alex? Because he sang a popular song? That's retarded. This movie is the biggest example of dishonest filmmaking I've ever seen.

POOR POOR GIRL, A VICTIM OF THE DROOGS

Attached: Julian.jpg (1358x1000, 118.19K)

>sings an old song most don't even know, in a distinctive voice
you're retard

Attached: 1508009305234.jpg (520x663, 74.02K)

You tend to recognize a person's voice when you had to listen to them singing nonstop while they raped your wife in front of you. The dumb part is that Alex knew who the old guy was and was still retarded enough to sing that exact song in the tub.

>old song most don't even know
It's from one of the most popular classic movies of all time. I guess this scene actually works for zoomers since they don't know anything except fortnite and pewdiepie KEK
>distinctive voice
A british accent? in.... BRITAIN?? AHHHHHHH

TRY MY WIFE

Attached: 1643948056772.jpg (1000x599, 366.97K)

he didn't remember that night years ago so well and didn't remember that he sang it while raping the wife, wasn't exactly his first night of moloko and crimes, do you guys always have to show off your filtered status when threads about this kino are made, can't you stick to flicks more on your level?

Attached: 1554675597417.jpg (1454x875, 231.1K)

Oh yeah the british accent I know the one
Fucking dumb mutt

kek, showing off your status as a twat again, tell us some more about how much smarter you are than Kubrick and Burgess

Attached: I5pIFCc.jpg (642x216, 42.07K)

Oh shut up faggot.

you are so deluded you come into every ACO thread to say the same dumb things, I guess you think it confirms you for a clever boy, right?

Attached: 1579610528322.jpg (580x510, 37.1K)

Worshiping Kubrick is part of your identity (due to not having friends or achievements), so you are incapable of discussing this. Let's just agree to disagree =^)
Ok nigel. Was Alex's accent regionally different from the most others in the movie? No? Ok little guy

You're delusional and you post like a fag.

in his narration he literally says that he recognizes the man. but he's glad the man couldn't recognize him because he wore a mask

Can't answer that since I don't watch meme movies ok fat guy

sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, tell us some more about how "retarded" everything is because obviously "everybody should have known and remembered everything just like I did as it all unfolded in front of my eyes over the course of 2 hours"

Attached: ca11.jpg (900x333, 102.97K)

ok haha =) you go big guy

>Because he sang a popular song?
the movie isn't supposed to take place in 1959, retard

Cheers big mac

>=) lol lmfao =) =) !!!!
you are such a queer, Any Forums isn't for you

are you replying to me or the other guy?