Jackflop

I got a feeling that the stunts won't be as funny anymore.

Attached: MV5BOTgwMmU0YzktOGNhNi00MDcyLTg1OGEtZGQwM2RlMTAyYzhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (580x860, 126.63K)

They redo a bunch of stunts it sucks, Bam won

Attached: BasedBam.jpg (740x519, 31.43K)

There's definitely a feeling of nostalgia caked in to a good degree of the stunts. There was a lot of great bits throughout though.

FLOPASS
BRING BACK BAM
BUILD THE SKATEPARK

>BRING BACK BAM
He shows up in one skit, if you're looking.

The show and mean spirited pranks in general have been a blight on entertainment for decades. I refuse to watch any of it.

Attached: Idiocracy-010.jpg (1920x1080, 243.35K)

I'm not expecting it to be any better or any worse than previous iterations. I expect a chuckle or two every other skit. That's it.

>the guy that made beavis and butthead
no self awareness

Mike Judge is in the first Jackass movie

That's about right, honestly.

and that's good enough for me. this is not high art, it is what it is.

Earthrockers, we won.

How do you figure?

Payback's a bitch, motherfucker.

Bam has done literally nothing to negatively affect the movie though. Not for a lack of trying, anyways.

>no Bam
into the trash it goes

does he actually?

The marching band skit. You can see him pretty clearly in the back during the replay.

it was, besides the woman, she only did 2 stunts though

>Bam's in it
Retard

They literally brought him in to film the movie and they only kicked him out when the fucking insurance people were on set and saw how fucked up he was on drugs that they refused to insure him.

>trying to backpedal this shit now
hahahah

HEY TREMAINE. I'M GONNA FUCKKING AARFFD NSHIT ALL OVER YOR STTUPID FACE. FUCK YOU.

>During a January 2021 podcast interview, Bam Margera indicated that Paramount Pictures regards him as a liability, owing to his behavior over the last few years. He indicated that Jeff Tremaine had fought with the studio to keep Margera in the film but Margera still wasn't certain that Paramount was going to allow him to partake in filming of the movie.[28] On February 11, 2021, Margera posted several videos to his Instagram account, in which he admitted to breaking his sobriety and claimed that he had been officially fired from the filming of Jackass 4.[7] Throughout the video, Margera could be seen crying, vomiting, and alluding to having looked up "how to tie a noose" before his move to Oceanside, California. Margera alleged that Paramount had been forcing him to take antidepressants, submit to random urine tests, and to check in to two rehabilitation facilities using his own money. He also expressed disdain for Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville, and Spike Jonze before asking his fans to boycott the film. He then solicited his followers to send him money in order to film his own movie to compete with Jackass 4. The videos were removed from Margera's Instagram account soon after being posted.[7][29]

On May 25, 2021, Tremaine filed a temporary restraining order against Margera due to Margera's harassment of Tremaine and Knoxville via Instagram.[30] Tremaine was granted an additional three-year restraining order, extended to Tremaine's wife and children, after Margera allegedly sent the family death threats.[31] On August 9, 2021, Margera filed a lawsuit against Knoxville, Jonze, and Tremaine, as well as against Paramount Pictures, MTV, Dickhouse Entertainment, and Gorilla Flicks, alleging that he was wrongfully fired from the film's production.[32] Margera also claims that the upcoming film makes use of contributions he made before his firing and is seeking an injunction on the October release of the film as a result.[33] On January 12, 2022, Knoxville said that one scene Margera filmed will still be in the movie, despite the ongoing lawsuit.[8]

KWAB

You can get shit on, staple your face, get beaten, stick things up your ass, but nooo drinking and drugs are too much