I'm a person, and my name is Anakin

I'm a person, and my name is Anakin.

Attached: og-image.jpg (755x425, 24.19K)

Jake Lloyd really wasn't a good pic for young Ani. Not even the acting but it just doesn't look like Anakin.

Sounds like something a schizo would say.

I've never said that.

I'm sure you did. Not to make you paranoid but we all know you did.

>I'm a person
Wrong. You're a slave

Someone should make a ZAMN! edit with Padme and Anakin kek.

Did they “break” slaves in the old republic?

F

I am an old force ghost and my name is Anakin

What was I was wearing when I said it?

Oops forgot pic

Attached: 6B930FB8-01E0-4133-96F0-5760E5A7C994.jpg (209x242, 5.98K)

Are you an angel?

Attached: 1643941510.jpg (1920x816, 194.44K)

Whoa

Someone explain to me why this scene is bad. If it was a black kid (and I know, I know that wouldn't fit the lore) no one would be complaining about.

I still think Lloyd was a bad choice but I don't understand why his delivery was bad.

and what child actor isn't going to look like shit sharing the screen with liam neeson, ewan mcgregor, hershlag

You’re just autistic. He’s fucking awful but so is the rest of the cast even the usually great actors are bad.
I doubt any kid would have preformed well given the same script and director.

George Lucas just sucks at writing dialogue. I just rewatched TPM recently and noticed that whenever the other kids come around Anakin there's this terrible fake child laughter that repeats itself several times. You just know George was behind that.

yeah, the most cliche "kids laughing" sound kek

Why the fuck didn't George just bump up Anakin age to 16 at the very least
What a retarded faggot

because he wanted a sexy 14 year old queen

Distressed bugle boy jeans and a Hanes t shirt.

Padme: You're a slave?
Anakin: I'm a person, and my name is Boba Fett’s Starship™

>If it was a black kid (and I know, I know that wouldn't fit the lore) no one would be complaining about.
Gee Master Qui-Gon, this is so wizard!

Attached: e566de12622a556bb5e5371b2df464a0.jpg (600x416, 22.92K)

Fuck, maybe I did say that

TPM was the most kid centered Star Wars and it was made after George finished messing with the OT Special Edition's.

They could’ve had a preteen play the part and it would’ve still worked and the acting job would’ve been far better

Jake Loyd felt terribly young. He was too childish. Should have brought in a more mature kid.

Lucas said in an interview that Anakin needed to be young to make him fall in love with Padme