Bout to smoke and watch this. What am I in for?

Bout to smoke and watch this. What am I in for?

Attached: Woodstock-KeyArt.jpg (1255x1860, 493.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ5Ha6l6lhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white guilt

White trannies that had no friends back then/never went to shows back then, getting their pithy revenge on all the people who were cooler than they were, because they've been holding onto that inferiority complex and rage for decades. Many such cases when dealing with Gen X/early millennials in SJW circles. Their entire identities were shaped around getting picked on in grade school.

THE CROWD SAID THE N WORD ALONG WITH DMX AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1643212641190.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

Whites are... LE BAD

propaganda

Straight white males are to blame for everything. You know, the usual.

Usually I'd roll my eyes/go hahaits4chan to this kind of comment but I have to agree. They didn't even mention Rage Against The Machine's audience getting rowdy when that's ALWAYS been part of the narrative I've heard about this show. And ain't it funny that Rage Against the Machine doesn't fit the narrative of straight white males being all the root of all of today's problems/

That's because Rage Against the Machine became the machine and they go out of their way to love authority and government now, kinda like how the Dead Kennedy's now love Mitt Romney.

>Rage With The Machine

Why am I seeing a lot of these sorts of surnames?

Attached: file.png (690x209, 143.15K)

The show going into how one guy died.

People dying at outdoor music festivals is insanely common. Most major fests usually have like 4 or 5 deaths.

It's cool to see the footage, but yeah this is just Jewish subversion

DUDE

RAPE

A bad time.

Leftist propaganda

It's truly incredible how the ENTIRE THRUST OF THE DOCUMENTARY was "white men bad and not to be trusted" when there were what, like half a dozen alleged rapes? Which, proportional to the amount of people involved, is extraordinarily unremarkable? And while I'm sure there was a good amount of titty grabbing but is it really fair to paint the event as a cavalcade of "sexual assault" when the women were flashing their tits in the first place? It was so forced I have to wonder if even some normies were able to see through it.

It was white male rage

>"I remember it being really hot and I remember there being a lot of chaos, lot of confusion, people didn't know where they were supposed to go and there were a lot of WHITE men."

oh god you guys weren't lying

Attached: 1605729550956.jpg (101x125, 1.63K)

Attached: 1447468098102.jpg (816x816, 267.65K)

WHITE MEN BAD

It’s nu metal kino filtered through the narrative of the absolute faggiest people in the world

Limp Bizkit hit piece. Justice for Fred.

first half is mildly interesting. the it goes nuclear woke

>and there were a lot of WHITE men

Oh noes. How will they ever recover?

>even some normies were able to see through it
Normies have been swallowing up three years of the comeme virus.

> WHITE MEN ARE EVIL
> RAPPERS FELT THREATENED WHEN THEY ASKED THE CROWD TO SAY THE N-WORD

>being a lot of chaos, lot of confusion
IT'S A FUCKING CONCERT

It's okay to be openly racist as long as it's against white men

A mostly compromised take on a mismanaged event through the lens of 2016-2020 politics.

Also the dude who managed the thing gets mad at Fred Durst, who sings Breakstuff, for telling people to break stuff.

Attached: 7BF4F712-708F-4461-9FA3-A6B391AAF590.jpg (282x278, 29.17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ5Ha6l6lhE

It always amuses me to see conformist zoomers trying to wrap their head around counterculture.

Fred Durst did nothing wrong.

>boomers scam gen x
>white men get blamed

this was a low key redpill its really eye opening how much demographics have changed since 1999

>Black rapper concert from last year was 10x worse than Woodstock 99
>Original Woodstock actually had MORE rape than Woodstock 99 because “free love” was encouraged by everyone, but nobody wants to demonize Jimmi Hendrix and Janis Joplin

Attached: woodstock 99.jpg (1280x720, 94.52K)

Get ready to be ABSOLUTELY TRIGGERED BY THE N WORD

A young 11 year old me went there and got incredibly fucked up