DO YOU REALLY WANNA

DO YOU REALLY WANNA
DO YOU REALLY WANNA talk about the new episode of Peacemaker

Attached: xina.png (941x470, 590.87K)

No one is watching or cares about this show

wrong

I'm watching user.
I was sad what happened to cutie pie... I wanna kiss her little cheekbones and pet her soft black hair bros

Watched the 1st episode. I feel that is enough

Attached: 20210718_125222.jpg (474x842, 206.93K)

the scene with all the butterfly controlled ppl walking out was kino, but the woke shit in the show is really, really on the nose and too frequent, but its hbo.

>I was sad what happened to cutie pie
ngl, I was rock hard the whole time she was convulsing.
I coomed when she called someone "human."

Fuck the scene with them walking out, the scene where Goff walked in surrounded by the swarm of Butterflies and they started taking people over was fucking terrifying. I wanted Fitzgibbon to make it out, but when it switched to slomo I knew he was a goner. Then everyone on the floor, convulsing and spitting up blood. Yikes.

Can you guys spam the Arcane thread?

They took an interesting approach by killing off the token "do-gooders who are in way over their heads". Still salty since I liked Song and Fitzgibbons.

>but the woke shit in the show is really, really on the nose and too frequent, but its hbo.

>"why do you mostly kill blacks? They are only 13% of the population"
>well, despite being only 13% of the population blacks commit over half the murders, and while my victims skew more black then the general population, they skew more white than the criminal population, so I'm actually killing fewer blacks than I should."

Attached: despite.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

really really really hate that fat dyke bros

nice try

yeah, the whole scene was very nice.

thank you

Woke HBO capeshit? No thanks. The attempts to try and have it both ways is really pathetic.

he's jealous

Why did they make a show about this?

>really on the nose
They came across as tongue in cheek to me. The ones saying those 'woke' shit are mainly the fat chick who was kinda out of her depth and overly naive over black ops shit while the other one is Vigilantes who is fucking psycho and in the latest episode, didn't even know 'oriental' is not a PC term.
I mean, look at Gunn's sense of humor, the guy's the sort who'd say a bunch of shit that crosses the line to get a rise out of people.

After going through all the marvel shows and watching this i'm pleasantly surprised. It's good.

HBO ordered the kino deluxe supreme combo