Reacher

Final episode is out
What's the general consensus?

Attached: 1643534447560.jpg (3900x2193, 502.2K)

>REACHING FOR THINGS IS HECKIN', FLIPPIN', DANGIN', ZIPPIN', BIPPIN', BOPPIN' BOOPIN' BASED-A-RINO-A-ROONI-A-RINO-A-ROO!!!!

Attached: v44be9adol571.jpg (427x400, 40.17K)

No torrent yet.

I didnt even know this was airing yet.

Based Thad Castle.

>I didnt even know this was airing yet.
On that point I'd like to say I approve of short marketing campaigns at release and I find it much more effective at getting me interested in new content while also giving me a positive opinion of the streaming service that does it.

Also the fact this is being released as a boxed set and not a weekly improves my opinion of Amazon dramatically.

It's been 30 fucking minutes.
8 episodes though is more than I thought for Killing Floor. I would've guessed 6.

meds

uhhhh where's the torrent

Attached: g mascot.png (934x1000, 388.7K)

So what's the Any Forums consensus on this show? I've only seen the trailer but on the surface it doesn't seem too pozzed and Reacher at least looks like how the novel describes him.

Just finished the first episode. Seems promising even though i dislike some choices they made. I did a bad thing and read the book just few days ago again. Wouldve been even better probably if I didnt compare every detail to the book.

Tall white gigachad action protagonist show.
Not looking forward to how they poz it up.

why are they taking over an hour to upload it?????

>Final episode is out
Huh. I thought the whole show wasn't up yet.

All 8 ep are up on Amazon.
Obviously not available for pirates yet, if ever.

They should cast this guy as Beowulf or something.

>Obviously not available for pirates yet, if ever.
>if ever
your assuredness is amusing

Attached: reacher.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I'm halfway through the first episode and it's pretty great so far.

Thad is delivering.

I just told my father about this today, guess I'll see how it is with my father tomorrow.

what the fuck hes only 6'2 in real life? how short is the black dude like 5'4? did they just hire a bunch of short actors to make the 6'2 guy huge i dont get it is he in lifts?
t. 6'6 3/4 bro with a big dick

good show, gonna try cap it to 3 episodes today

let it be known that Reacher conned me into a Prime sub

Brvtal MOG

roscoe is cute

Nice ass too