Two critically acclaimed episodes in a row

>Two critically acclaimed episodes in a row

APOLOGIZE TO HIM

Attached: IvankaisaQoS.png (690x451, 716.14K)

I would but he's off screen at the moment I'll wait till next Wednesday.

who the fuck is this guy anyway

next week is more Luke, Ahsoka, Din and Grogu adventures, right?

Attached: 1643469725184.jpg (911x1365, 234.37K)

boba fat appeared in 1 of the previous 2 episodes and didnt have lines. they must think temuera morrison is semi-retarded. Is this show just a pilot for the chinese lady to get her own show. she has more lines and feats than boba.

I watched those two episodes and don't know who that is.

She is pretty hot too, despite the fact she is over 50 years old.

Attached: ming-na wen-728787.png (900x886, 918.27K)

>IIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOVE YUUUU BOOOOOBA

Attached: CAD Bane of the Mask.png (1188x495, 642.82K)

I don't give a fuck about Boba Fett, but from what I understand, they're using it as a dumping ground for a story I do care about; so are the last two episodes a continuation of the Mandalorian? How many episodes do I need to watch?

It's pretty shitty. It's like asking someone to watch Family Matters to finish the story of Larry and Balki

i wanna see boba wreck shit up, damn it
i want to see the cold, calculated, silent killer feared by the fucking galaxy
i want to see him slaughter an entire gang of uneducated goons with precision strikes and downright unbridled brutality
and no, that cringe stormtrooper wipeout is not the fucking same
he left himself to so many stupid openings during that scene that its absolutely nonsensical for him to not get barraged to death by fucking lasers, even if stormtroopers canonically have shit aim
fuck the passive-aggressiveness of it all and just let him go all out
also, on another note, does boba have h2h feats or does he only deal in guns?

Attached: tatooine ranger.jpg (750x1057, 74.77K)

literally just watch 5 and 6

I feel so bad for Temura.

it's pretty certain boba will get lose at the end of the season, that's the way the characters are built, he has an army now and everyone are screaming for action

I feel like I'm in Crazy Town because I really enjoyed the first four episodes and found the last two a complete digression. They were good content, but man I would have much preferred an episode that gave some backstory to Drash and developed Boba's relationship with Fennec and Krrsantan, who have clear potential as lieutenants.

I watched those episodes and they were garbage. I also watched the mandalorian. Thats garbage too. You have to be a retard to enjoy these shows.

The whole boba shit is just retarded.
I mean, how fucking sad is this: Boba, Asian woman, two piggies and a bunch of zoomers?
I laughed out loud when Mando came to his palace, and this one piggie met him in this huge ass hangar. Nice Crime Empire.

Attached: Boba Mando.jpg (2048x2048, 243.33K)

>((critically acclaimed))
someone called in a temple favor?

Boba just works better as a side character

breaking bad had like 50 critically acclaimed episodes in a row but we dont brag about it

>How many episodes do I need to watch?
You know that this show is supposed to be for your enjoyment, right? Did you forget this?

Boba can work great as a main character in a Clint Eastwood type of role. Disney are just retarded

dat tummy tho.
She probably finds out she's pregnant then just flexes and queefs then gets on with her life.

Then he'd just be mando

Not really. Mando has no personality.

you guys know that she's fucking Mulan right? No seriously look it up I just found out last week

BO KATAN IS A WAR CRIMINAL

Boba is the idubbz of star wars

Mando is a cardboard. There's nothing distinguishing him, as the other user said. He's basically Boba in the originals. What I mean is a badass space warrior who takes no shit. Dirty Harry, Dollars Trilogy, Unforgiven, etc. Instead they turned him into a cuck that gets outshined by his sidekick

There's no Geneva Convention in space :^)

Attached: slap.webm (1264x528, 2.87M)

Yeah no shit you retarded zoomer

So, extremely based?

>NOT REYCIST, I JUST 'ATE CAD BANE INNIT

>he appears for 60 seconds in one of them
dont think its fetts doing

Will Kate and Rosario reenact this in live action?

Attached: 1527273483173.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

yeah it is true to his character just to show a shot of him every now and then. too much boba is a bad thing.

what are the chances he's still alive

Attached: cobb.jpg (1789x786, 132.52K)