Grand Moff Tarkin

Grand Moff Tarkin.
Thoughts?

Attached: Piper Perri Elsa Jean LUBED.jpg (1200x800, 55.95K)

He looks like dracula

What do those girls have to do with him

who is this phoney

Attached: realtarkin.jpg (1200x628, 71.14K)

I want to fuck them both.

Moffpussy

Charming to the last.

Literally me irl.

Do you think Grand Moff Tarkin watches The Book of Boba Fett

why did Vader take orders from him?

Attached: 1636615070959.jpg (702x762, 80.19K)

What’s a moff and why is it so grand?

>filename

Iconic villain who is often overshadowed by the even more iconic villain he works with. One of my absolute favorite villains, primarily because Peter Cushing is just so perfect in the role. Everything about him, from those cheekbones and deep-set eyes, that widow's peak hairline, the voice, all of it just let's you know this guy is an evil, evil prick.

>found the original trilogy in the attic
>Part 5 and 6 are theatrical versions
>part 4 is the special edition
I’m sad, bros

Because he was extremely competent

A Moff is a sector governor, thus above a planetary governor. A Grand Moff is an oversector governor, controlling multiple sectors. It is essentially the highest rank one can achieve within the Empire.

Too based to live

>Brought the empire to the outer rim
>built the death star in secret
>massacred rebel scum
>reduced alderaan's crime rate to 0%
He was pretty based in my books

Attached: Grand Admiral Thrawn tie fighter.jpg (1277x798, 184.82K)

They were obviously all the special edition then, retard. The first special edition (there's been several) came out before Episode I did, but by then George Lucas had already made changes to all of them

Listen here, part 5 and 6 have a second disc that include the theatrical edition, but part 4 is from a different set or some shit and only has the one disc

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

Thank you how do you know that?

Respond to me you bitch

why wasn't Tarkin included in the prequels as an actual character to have this make sense for his ordering Vader around?
make him a Naboo general or something
they already had Wayne Pygram playing him, it seems like a major waste of his talent to have just been standing around in one scene

Good actors make movies worth watching for them. Every movie featuring Peter Cushing is worth watching.
Ironic.

Attached: c2f9213d0b42a7e21cd3f9b10a0513fb329a30b6_hq.jpg (590x335, 20.68K)

i'm sure he was totally ok with disney jamming a stick up his dead ass and parading his carcass across the silver screen decades after he died.

Attached: limey.jpg (2500x1875, 104.36K)