What's her best stunt?

What's her best stunt?

Attached: 1643831345036.jpg (1500x2222, 1.39M)

saying the n word

I really don't think she would do anything other than being a diversity hire, could you images the backlash Viacom would deal with if they actually hurt a woman onscreen?

Bleeding every month

the one at the kennel where they spread peanut butter over her groin was a bit in poor taste I think

something to do with ping pong balls

sure is incel in here

>sure is incel in here

Attached: 555555.jpg (422x400, 26.37K)

why did you include a selfie

KEK hahahahah

Name? She's cute

Janine Knoxville

How about not being a lazy fucktard and googling the movie and looking there. Fucking idiot.

my favorite scene is where she aborted that baby haha classic

rekt

Attached: 82820018347293.jpg (1260x1782, 407.19K)

why is this even a poster for Jackass Forever? no one even knows who she is. I think it would be more effective advertising to have all of the classic Jackass members on the poster

There are posters for all the new and old people. Why do you think this one is the only one? You're a fucking idiot.

why are you so mad about what I have said? I have seen other posters for Jackass Forever, but I am just saying that this one is the worst because they are selling the Jackass brand and no one knows who this woman is

oh fuck we may have just entered the post meme arrow era boys

Kek

This bitch has like two stunts. A minute of screentime. Jackass didn't get woke because they refused to put her in anymore, despite the studio and marketing. BASED.

I've seen an the movie and the taser to the tongue was unironically her most daring stunt.

Even 60 year old Knoxville still did 10 times dumber shit

The fat guy was the only newbie to really do anything on par with the OG crew

lol

You said it would be more effective advertising to have all the classic members on the poster, and there are posters that fit the description. Yet when I point that out you suddenly change what you meant cause you don't want to be wrong. Don't reply to me again because you're fucking stupid.