What would his take on same hyde be?

What would his take on same hyde be?

Attached: BOOK-1418838418938-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 411.73K)

I genuinely think he’s see some of Sam’s (earlier) shit as a rare example of the ‘new sincerity’ he predicted exuberantly breaking free from the shackles of bland, conformist postmodernism.

Sam Hyde is a Jew making anti semetic jokes. Pretty insincere. Also he used this website to advertise for himself by making posts about himself in the third person. Very insincere.

He probably would not care at all.

I don't know, but I'm sure it would be convolved and plangent

Attached: David Foster Wall-ACK.jpg (232x217, 20.08K)

sam hyde is literally the definition of a professional cynic. no bueno for davey. he was predicting/encouraging a move away from that sort of stuff. he disliked the postmodern irony that was super prevalent in the nineties and 2000's, and sams stuff is pretty much a throwback to that for all of its "meta-ironic" bells and whistles. Remember when it used to be okay to say retard? Wjat if i said it now haha

nobody in this thread has read a word of what dfw wrote outside of copypastas

wrong bitch

kinda looks like sam, no?

i read interviews with hideous men and it was breddy gud i tried reading the new one but its so f boring omg yawn. more short stories please dfw.

He would probably like him considering DFW was a hardcore right-winger in real life.

Can one be considered an intellectual if they have not read Infinite Jest? I think not

This.

I've read IJ twice, TPK, Broom of the System, and the three short story collections.
DFW would not care about some cynical fat millennial fuck whose only mechanism of critique is irony.
Correct

Semi-ironically who?

If this bandana was still alive, he'd be tweeting about canceling spotify.

I love his short stories and articles but I find Infinite Jest such a slog. Feels like I'm the only one who thinks this.

You're not the only one and he DFW claimed this was at least partly intentional as a literary device. He had an idea about difficult things being rewarding and wanting to challenge readers.

if only he could have known it was difficult enough reading good books

Why does he wear the diaper?

>he doesn't know

yeah, SSRIs/MAOIs will make you think some dumb shit

Sam Hyde is much smarter