Yet again the star wars fandom has to come in and save disney from their own incompetence

Yet again the star wars fandom has to come in and save disney from their own incompetence.
What is it that leads to workers in the industry being effortlessly mogged by youtube hobbyists fixing shit in their spare time? Nepotism? Diversity hires?

Attached: lol.jpg (783x391, 28.08K)

you're a blue guy.

I think it's just that real life isn't a highly stylized cartoon. But I'm not an autist so what do I know?

I don't know what this is but I prefer the one on the left. More characterful.

He's older he had some work done

What do the tubes even do?

Always wondered that
Why does he wear the mask?

>the star wars fandom has to come in and save disney from their own incompetence.

But he's still in there. If they were saving Disney from their incompetence they'd just cut him out or put someone else in who isn't from some shitty cartoon or comic

More than the autists.

The right one looks like a cartoon. The left one looks like an alien, with texture and character.

Left unironically looks better. You faggots making edits should learn a thing or two about good aesthetics before doing these comparisons because it just ends up making you look like retards.

for you

Left looks better. Who ever did the right one doesn't know anything about lighting.

>"Good aesthetics"
>Bloated fish face

>left is better because the right doesnt account for lighting
This has to be shilling, Any Forums isnt usually this retarded.

Attached: file.png (305x201, 79.06K)

Left is an obvious improvement. not sure what kathleen kennedy was thinking with that right one. She's done, they will fire her over this for sure

He is like 80 years old at the time. Maybe he gets more pale with age.

I just don't like how left looks like he's scrunching up his nonexistent nose

Complaining that cad bane doesn't look like he does in a stylised cartoon in a live action piece is retarded beyond belief.

No one looks like they did in the cartoon in the live action shows.

Change my mind.

The tubes go down his throat so he can't be force choked by Jedi/Sith.

Maybe left works better with the lighting they're using, but it's just not the right colour. Everything else looks good though. I don't remember if there were Duros in videogames with elaborate facial movements or if it's just the cartoon they had to go off of.

Why wouldn't a Jedi/Sith just crush the tubes and his throat? It's retarded.