Just watched this show recently when snowed in, and goddamn is it good. How did I miss this gem while it was airing...

Just watched this show recently when snowed in, and goddamn is it good. How did I miss this gem while it was airing? I remember seeing the first episode and saying "I should watch the rest of this series", but only got around to it years after

Let's talk about it, why was The Terror so damn good?

Attached: p15107311_b1t_v9_aa.jpg (1080x1440, 375.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHU3o8h0ilA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the acting and dialogue is top notch which is not that common nowadays. It also takes it time to develop every character. Too bad they had to use a mythical monster instead of just a big ice bear. Also kino haircuts all over.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHU3o8h0ilA
think about this scene a lot

>Mister Hickeeeyyyyyy

Attached: 1605724289167.png (702x685, 318.69K)

RELEASE ME FROM THIS DARK CRYSTAL AT ONCE MR HICKEY

Attached: 1568443569270.jpg (1024x1023, 303.21K)

top-tier cast
top-tier location
top-tier storytelling
it was a perfect storm

Attached: third triumvirate.jpg (1059x1200, 189.82K)

The scene that struck me the hardest was the horrible death of Sir John Franklin

Just something about the way it went down really chilled me to my core. I guess it's something to do with methodically being ripped apart, and then allowed to be drowned in icy waters. It just really hits me in a primal place of fear

Anything a combination of these three are in is always top tier. Hines is an absolute legend

I'm sad I missed Terror memes

do you have any more good ones?

Attached: 1567113703139.jpg (2014x1246, 209.73K)

Where can I stream this shit for free?

All the usual streaming sites dont have it for some reason

spurdo memes are timeless gems

I found it on Hulu, believe it or not. Was watching it again with my fiancee (her first viewing) just last night. She loved it

>All the usual streaming sites dont have it for some reason
are you sure because the Terror is sometimes hidden behind Season 2 boxart and you have to manually select S1

the definition of a 6/10 show.

>the ships are gone. there's no way through. no passage. tell them we are gone. dead. and gone

Attached: pain.png (796x878, 1.38M)

Post roast beef.

It's on 123movies, just checked

If you liked this also watch The North Water, it's slightly darker in theme (no supernatural stuff, just human malice) but also very good.

>this shit
be more respectful, piece of turd zoomer

Very true overall it was excellent but putting in a magical murder monster took away from the realism and was completely unnecessary because real polar bears are already scary enough.

Attached: PolarBear01.jpg (2500x1250, 418.04K)

Kinda shitty that they just took an entirely unrelated show and rebranded it as The Terror season 2.
Plenty of books about mysterious creatures and men disappearing around that area of the world

Attached: 1642615300031.jpg (631x812, 141.86K)

reminder that it was just a polar bear but a shared delusion between the lead poisoned crew made them think it was a soul sucker

One month from now.

Attached: Against_the_Ice.jpg (262x380, 91.28K)

But they're cute and fuzzy ^_^

the book takes it even further
there's a few moments of him trapped under the ice in as he is going into shock and the monster basically surfaces infront of him in that pocket and eats him head first

lookmoviedotio

AHHH FOR JUST ONE TIME I WOULD TAKE THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE
TO FIND THE HAND OF FRANKLIN REACHING FOR BEAUFORT SEA