Is Disney forgoing Luke's new Jedi Order?

SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK OF BOBA FETT EPISODE 6

So I just saw the last Book of Boba Fett episode and was disappointed to see Luke adhering to the failed Old Republic Era fundamentalist's Jedi teachings about letting go of all attachment. Now I know as of The Last Jedi Disney has completely destroyed Luke's legacy but I was hoping that after that dumpster fire we would get to see Luke portrayed more like his old canon self. In every piece of media for the past 40 years (books, comics, games,etc) Luke's new Jedi Order is more egalitarian and leans more towards communing with the living force in an organic way then the emotionless fundamentalism of the Clone Wars era Jedi. In all this media we see Jedi marrying, having families/children, not being prohibited from having close friends, etc. But it seems like he's going to make the same mistakes that his predecessors did. Thoughts about this new direction?

Attached: the-book-of-boba-fett-episode-chapter-6-luke-skywalker-mark-hamill-cameo.jpg (1200x628, 76.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXnTuTU_5ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the answer is that the writers are retarded and don't care about nuance so they just think that jedi = space monk and that can never change

Losing Grogu because of his stubborn Jedi dogma is what makes him change his ways.

I hate having to browse Any Forums and see that creepy soulless face pop up multiple times.

God who fucking cares anymore. Just let star wars rest in peace

>In all this media we see Jedi marrying
Jedi don't marry. EU is not canon. There was never anything wrong with no attachment rule, that is not why the Jedi fell. Next.

Attached: Lucas_01.jpg (709x913, 55.27K)

I don't wanna watch this shitty ass series but I liked Mando, which episodes him and the green little dude are in?

Attached: 1635497370562.jpg (760x745, 45.7K)

4 and 5

who cares, what's important is that Luke CANONICALLY launched his twinky white proton torpedoes into Ahsoka Tano's meaty orange thermal exhaust port, causing a chain reaction in her central reactor to explode with pleasure and hybrid babies

Attached: 1643793582871.jpg (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Grogu will pick saber and then Luke will give the cm to him because it was just a test.

Least mentally ill Star Wars fan

Does whatever race Ahsoka is live longer or is this mommy stuff

I haven't watched any Book of Boba but I watched Mandalorian. Can anyone tell me when these series' are supposed to be taking place timeline wise? After Return of the Jedi, before Force Awakens?

Attached: 1638389616444.png (624x479, 132.1K)

There's nothing wrong with saying savage warmongering mandalorians have no place in the Jedi order.

5 years after rotj, 25 before tfa

Togruta live longer, Shaak Ti was like 50 in the prequels and then 20 years later in The Force Unleashed, she looked like this

Attached: 4cc3be2681e74603d51fb3a891459140.jpg (2000x3217, 322.19K)

This is not Twitter, whitey

Yes. Just watch 4 and 5 and you're basically watching Mando S2.5. the Boba Fett stuff means literally nothing to Mando's plot.

This

Shaak Ti's canon is all over the fucking place. How many times has she died?

>Jedi don't marry.
>What is Anakin?
EU obsessed retard.

So buying torgruta slaves is a good investment

Anakin's marriage was supposed to be secret. Pretty sure everyone knew anyway. Anakin fucking sleeps at her house every night.

4 times
1 in genndy wars
2 times in rots cut scenes
1 time i tfu
her death was mentioned i the bad batch happening on kamino i think

togruta are carnivorous and will bite your dick off if you bully them, so making them slaves is a bad idea unless you plan to give them a Darth Malak shave

5 and 6 not 4

nah, those togruta bucks will break yessir

Anakin's marriage was a violation of the Jedi Code, Anakin broke his oath, and it would have gotten him expelled if the Council had found out. It was a sinful marriage, a lie, which destroyed them. Stop watching movies with your ass.

At a 5th for getting sliced up by Anakin in Lego Star Wars

spoiler alert.
boba fett to make a small cameo in the last episode of the book of boba fett tv series.

i mean really, what's happening in this show.

Touch grass. A good owner makes sure to quell rebellion with the threat of a torturous death.

You mean 5 and 6

She didn't die in Genndy Wars, she was merely captured.
Her canonical death is at the hands of Anakin in Revenge of the Sith, which Yoda saw in his visions on Dagobah.
youtube.com/watch?v=aXnTuTU_5ig
That was not Shaak Ti in the Bad Batch on Kamino, it was some random Jedi. Shaak Ti was on Coruscant during Order 66.

Attached: ShaakTiDeathVision-Voices.png (1600x820, 1.06M)

>took the bait

>Marriage bad
>Child soldiers literally banned from having emotions good
I know star wars niggers are famous for being autistic morons but come on how the fuck are the Jedi not comically evil?

You seeing the rape of Boba fett

1-4 > 5/6

This Fagdalorian and Luke Yeed shit is boring and only exists to pleasure memberberry nerds.