Movies about systemic racism?

Movies about systemic racism?

Attached: 1643916224929.jpg (1080x1070, 409.86K)

>Everything they gave you was stolen, and you need to apologize for all of it!
How the fuck is this wrong? Imagine plundering the entire world and not thinking otherwise.

>two wrongs make a right
hilarious since every hollywood movie is about REVENGE IS BAD

what the exactly do you think they stole from spear chucking stone-age people?

Imagine thinking just because of a handful of nations' imperialistic expansions 300 years ago an entire race should suffer

What? Try watching more movies or gtfo my board.

I don't remember doing that while I was in school, thats crazy

Attached: file.png (625x626, 59.42K)

Revenge being mad does not mean you should have zero guilt for the actions of your past.

Honestly, this entire problem could be solved pretty easily if they just banned inheritance and dissolved the family as a unit. Until that day, nothing wrong with being aware where your generational fortune came from.

This is taught nowhere though

Wahhh someone said mean things to me wahh

Attached: 6VhTBH8K_400x400.jpg (358x358, 18.96K)

>White people are the real racism victims
Y'all crackers pathetic. Whitey gets treated bad one fucking time and he's making cartoons about it on the internet. smdh

Lol

Attached: EC18251A-C77B-4C8C-A391-568C8E7DE574.png (1200x1184, 1.74M)

How can anyone prove one of their ancestors wasn't a murderer, thief or rapist? Why should only some people get to place blame on other people without specific proof?

>conservatives making up shit that isn’t even being taught in schools and acting like it’s some big epidemic

Congratulations on wasting a bunch of time focusing on a curriculum that doesn’t exist. It’s as dumb as reeeeing over trans girls in women’s sports when there’s like, 6 incidents of that happening in the country.

conquering wasn't a white exclusive thing

There's no such thing. It's just that the 3rd-world darkies pouring in want to feel justified in being a massive burden and parasite on a nation, so they villify the locals to justify it.

Go to Britain and listen to the same fucking dark hordes constantly screaming "YOU'RE A COLONIZER" to the locals to justify..........well...........colonizing Britain.

vae victis

>Revenge being mad does not mean you should have zero guilt for the actions of your past.
But none of my ancestors were slave owners or conquerors, what now?

Conquest and expansion is the entirety of human history, but somehow only white people are evil (because they were the best at it wrt modern history)

>China
>India
>Coastal Africa
>Spear chucking
Read a book.

>Entire race
Not a thing in the first place. But most of Europe should suffer. I guess a handful like Czech and Finland should get a pass.

god why cant women be like this?

>Revenge being mad does not mean you should have zero guilt for the actions of your past.
I have no guilt because I did nothing. Black history before whites was all slaverey and ethnic violence.
>Honestly, this entire problem could be solved pretty easily if they just banned inheritance and dissolved the family as a unit.
communist wants to destroy family unit so they state can control his children like clockwork

man that would improve my life a hundred fold

There are a lot of movies about things that don't exist OP. Just take your pick.

Attached: 1512625269743.jpg (640x480, 44.38K)

>Plundering
Except that's a complete fucking lie , the history behind European colonization is more complicated than just comically evil empires plundering helpless people

This one is pretty funny. Props for making this kind of criticism without coming across as butthurt, for starters.

gass all shittys

Attached: 1637885045669m.jpg (1024x576, 97.18K)

>WAHHHH SOMEBODY SAID NIGGER WAHHHHHH

Attached: 1616346968377.jpg (512x628, 70.88K)

Holy shit you are the most evil commie I’ve ever seen, die monster, or rip the mask off in public so real humans can dispose of you.

That edit really says it all.

even one incident of a trans person not being tarred and feathered then hanged, drawn, quartered and disemboweled is a crime against the natural order.

>How can anyone prove one of their ancestors wasn't a murderer, thief or rapist?
Not being born in a nation of murders, thieves, and rapists.

They sure took it to new heights.

Still profited from the system.

>Colonialism is the same thing as conquest and expansion.
First up, lol. Second of all, white people did it the most and last.

If the Mongols were still in charge of most of the world, you might have a point about sharing the blame.

Yeah China is such a great example, fucking pieces of shit that dont get how trade works, then try to fuck over Britain and get the proper response.

sometimes History is just.

no, please NOOOOOOOOOOO