This shit is actually really good

This shit is actually really good

What does Any Forums think

Attached: sss.jpg (1280x720, 114.23K)

Fuck this show for ruining discussions about nihilism Im so pissed

it's shit, it's just aqua teen hunger force for stupid zoomers and Aqua teen hunger force was already shit.

It's ok though because nothing matters hahaha

>Aqua teen hunger force was already shit.
terrible opinion

>nihilism

Attached: 39 - antenna glasses open_mouth reddit soyjak stubble variant markiplier_soyjak.png (600x800, 14.89K)

First two episodes aren't really funny, but it finds the good spot. The fantasy land episode was the greatest. Laughed pretty hard at the renaissance men

I watched one of those gay out of context compilations on youtube before watching the show and they condensed every punchline into less than three minutes, 90% cutaway screams

I can't believe this happened

Attached: funny little creature.gif (498x280, 1.38M)

Pretty funny show. Don't really know why it got so popular on the internet, it seems kind of niche. Maybe i'm just in a bubble

>.t smiling friends fan
kill yourself shill.

What's wrong with nihilism and why you chuds are so angry with it?

It's because one of the showrunners has a large following from his Newgrounds animations and he's part of a popular let's play youtube channel.

Love it or hate it, it's the last AS show since MDE that people are actually talking about.

Nihilism is a deeper philosophy that you retards are too stupid to understand so you spam that one fucking screencap and act like it owns hundreds of years of philosophy, discussion, and introspection. That's all you can do, meme.

That went a bit too far, imo

Who and what does he play? I'm so bored I might check it out

>fantasy land episode was the greatest.
If that's the best episode im out

Psychicpebbles and he appears on oneyplays

I thought it was really funny. The highlight for me was hearing Jerry Jackson out of nowhere, what a weird trip down memory lane

It's the least worst new tv show in at least 5 years

I liked it, I've been following Zach and Michael Cusack for a long time. I think the popularity is a bad thing though and that if they do more seasons, it will become stale and turn into Rick and Morty really quickly.

YOLO: Crystal Fantasy was awful and it was a crime that that was approved before Smiling Friends

Rick and Morty did that years earlier, bud

The show is anti-nihilism, though?

I get that people might be misusing it, but the show took a dig at a specific kind of immature fedora tipping nihilistic thought prevalent on the internet, not hating on any serious philosophical theory.

very nice 10/10 i wish there was more then 7 episodes

Attached: 1641442651284.jpg (236x236, 18.35K)

He doesn't play, he just riffs.

Got some laughs out of me, which is more than I can say for most as shows

where can i watch the mr frog episode?

i'm boycotting [as] after FLCL 2 & 3 so no

>Nihilism is a deeper philosophy

Attached: kek.gif (288x198, 1.13M)

I could see this being an unironic post on reddit lmao

Erm… what the fuck I mean really