What does Any Forums think of Rebel Wilson?

What does Any Forums think of Rebel Wilson?

Attached: 1636026273286.png (1024x1024, 1.49M)

literally female jonah

Her head looks weird and big

imagine the skin

still too fat

I don't

can't wait for some faggot to show up with that lame pierce brosnan meme

Show the saggy skin

Architect is recoiling rn

Needs to build some muscle and not dress like a whore, recover her natural hair color.
She can be cute, needs to be unpozzed though.

Attached: firefox_EzblVUjqVF.png (1863x863, 322.38K)

I think she's probably still a fucking humour vacuum, if no longer a food one.

hard to believe she's 58 years old

Poor man’s sara jean underwood

shes in her 40s, she can dress like a whore if she wants, she's probably catching d she never could before

she should lose weight

I'd fuck her when she was fat, she looks a really fun and happy person, but she only got hotter.

an unfunny bimbo achieved this in her early 40s. what's stopping anons from achieving the same?

I'm still mad at her for suing that journalist who revealed that she was lying about her age.
The worst part is that she somehow won even though the judge literally stated that the journalist was telling the truth but apparently it was still malicious (read: corrupt fuckery)

>she's probably catching d she never could before
This won't help her be happy, user.

wasn't she going on for years about body positivity and how she didn't need to lose weight and how she was an icon?

>bimbo
are you retarded?

Keep in mind she's already in her 40s and there's no going back for her. It's still much better for her to be a healthy weight and having regular sex than being obese and alone.

Fair enough.

>Rebel
what a stupid name

who cares? are you saying she should've kept that line forever? don't criticize people for changing their minds when it's for the better

this shit changes when you hit 40 and you can't go 4 steps without catching your breath. the fat positivity movement is one of the biggest frauds

what's a cool name

Attached: 1445012889884.gif (1024x576, 399.78K)

Melanie

Dick Van Dyke

You will be absolutely not surprised to learn that it's not her birth name

La-Tashawna

Hunter
Maverick

Speed Weed

don't try to pretend like being fat is healthy and then lose 200 pounds because your health starts failing

I think it's admirable that she's lost a lot of weight, but a better girl wouldn't have become a fat cow in the first place.

75% of men and women become fat cows.

>see someone finally stop deluding themselves and taking are of themselves
>get mad at them for not still being deluded
I hope you don't have anyone in your life trying to lose the weight, you sound like one of those enablers that are happy to have someone fatter than themselves in their life

Sneed

>And that makes it okay

jokes on you faggot, I already was a fatty and lost over 60kg to get down to 65kg. I never once tried to pretend like my horrible eating habits were healthy nor demand that anyone look at me and thank me for being a fat icon. if you're going to make a stand that being a blob is just fine and healthy so you can make money then you need to stick to it

I was really happy that she left Australia, couldn't stand her.