Did the writers know what they were doing?

Did the writers know what they were doing?

Attached: 1643814983344.jpg (750x554, 282.34K)

What is a Nigger?

AN OLD HAG WOULD GET MAD AT *YOU* FOR *GETTING* THE JOKE!

That was a perfect answer

is it a bat?

I don't..

What's a hoe?

YOU SAID 'TOOL'.

it's hoe

why does she keep bending over in front of me? I feel uncomfortable. she's too old. gross.

This type of slow cooking can also mean 99% of women on this planet

Attached: 1608945058976.png (300x300, 109.83K)

Attached: jerry_eyeroll.gif (147x154, 565.13K)

What is a ham planet? Sneed's for 400.

Reminds me of that guy on that Penn and Teller show where they’d invite magicians on to perform tricks that they couldn’t figure out. For the most part, people would do their show, and they’d be on it, where the switch or sleight of hand happened, or Teller would sketch how the contraption was built under the hood, but there was this one guy who beat the show not by making such a good trick and performing it well, but by doing a trick that could be performed more than one way, and performing it in a way that indicated that we was doing a pretty mediocre job of one particular way, like obviously handling the deck in a way that screamed sleight of hand, so they would guess that and they’d be wrong.

Though I guess “rake” does fit better than “ho(e)” with the definition, but still, how do you not think that?

the actual answer is a rake. one of the contestants guessed hoe and everyone laughed but rake also has a somewhat obscure definition which is "fashionable or wealthy man of dissolute or promiscuous habits"

it's not rake though

They ended up giving Ken the points for answering "Hoe"

underrated

I find that very hard to believe. “Ho” is short for “whore,” and whore’s aren’t whoring because they’re seeking the pleasure in it.

Hoe is an african way of saying whore, but they consider it more of a catch all term for all women. Women are all immoral pleasure seekers so it works as an answer.

Well?

Attached: BA369A19-AFD2-48B0-94E7-C202E5A44A82.jpg (750x563, 243.78K)

the term "rake" for a wealthy indolent shit is only obscure if you don't read or are a plebeian
for christ's sake america, learn the language you use before it disappears, you all sound like mumble core xan heads

my anus is ready

And the based judges concurred.

What is my butt?